Pandya Store|Episode Discussion#72|Rishita Bani Hero (RED ALERT) - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by SlytherInMe.

yep and they could have shown all of that without him misbehaving with her, all the points this person made are moot to me because of his behavior 

Absolutely! I would have preferred an emotional scene where he cries and tells her that he can’t move forward into a relationship where she feels obligated to accept him. And that he’s tired of all this. He wants a healthy future for both of them. Yes, it would have been a bit out of character but weren’t his actions today as well. 

Raavi could have misunderstood his words, thinking he doesn’t want to be with her. And she’s forcing her way into his life. 

I can think of so many other ways this point could have been conveyed. Without abuse and humiliation. 

Edited by Raingoddess - 2 years ago
Originally posted by milkcakejamun

You are still the unsung hero of the forum along with Prema for watching the full episode + doing the live updates!! 🧡

Avi, thank you! I have a lot of patience but offlate the writers are pushing me to the edge😕 You know what I do? As soon as I am done with the LU, I watch the original's either the  current episode or one of the past episodes, while I am posting my thoughts or replying to somebody. After watching, it calms my nerves and I continue to participate in the discussions😃

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Nups_mish

What nasha is Suman smoking? Why is having kids made such an important issue? There are people in the world who dont have kids and they are extremely happy! PS makers are disgusting and regressive!smiley7

Except for Rishita's dialogues, everyone's dialogues about kids were disgusting

Those guests' taunts were unbearable 🤢

And I hated how DHara just stood there when her childlessness was made a joke of. I wanted her to stand up for herself, instead she stopped Rishita from speaking up, and so did SUman 🤪

As someone said in last thread that ITV always finds ways to defend the shit done by ml fans, makers all defend them and that is soo true. 

I still remember people even made a post against Raavi just bcoz she was not supporting Shiva when he kept sickle on Mami's neck. 

She was bashed horribly for no reason and here Shiva is treating her horribly and people r finding ways to defend him. 

I was in shock that she was on the swing one second and dancing with kids in the next second 🤣

Piddi bhabi is truly a superhero... she moves with lightening speed and can be found anywhere and everywhere! 

I was in shock that she was on the swing one second and dancing with kids in the next second 🤣

And dancing with Gaumbi and Dev at the same time 🤣 partiality hua Krish aur Shiva ke saath 🤣

Originally posted by maanmeet1

this f..k.ng tel masala is giving me headache now.........haan bhai ......aati hogi smell.......sab ne maan liya samajh liya ........but kehna kya chahte ho? matlab nahi samajh aa raha.....raavi chali jaye to divorce de do......usko saath rakh ke tourture karne ka kya sense hai? 

Honestly the tel masala thing is irritating me since day one. Jab roz khathe hai dhebla and what not thab tel masale ki smell nahi atti hai kya? It is a smell like any other and I'd take that any day compared to the smell of armpits w/o deodrant.

Originally posted by ItsmePriya

PS people have carrom boards and all...when do they have free time from kaands to play all thissmiley37

Kaand and carroms, aur kya kaam hai unko? dukaan ko toh kaka ke bharose chod diya hai na 🤪

Kaka:

main sambhal lunga rab ne Bana Di Jodi meme template

Originally posted by maanmeet1

this f..k.ng tel masala is giving me headache now.........haan bhai ......aati hogi smell.......sab ne maan liya samajh liya ........but kehna kya chahte ho? matlab nahi samajh aa raha.....raavi chali jaye to divorce de do......usko saath rakh ke tourture karne ka kya sense hai? 

Exactly.. if it is divorce that he wants why can't he just say and be done with it.....but no..he will stay in the marriage..torture her for the torture he thinks she is having by marrying him..and then taunts her for being tortured...🤪🤪..divorce is optional..

I want to kick him..😡

Originally posted by Raingoddess

Absolutely! I would have preferred an emotional scene where he cries and tells her that he can’t move forward into a relationship where she feels obligated to accept him. And that he’s tired of all this. He wants a healthy future for both of them. Yes, it would have been a bit out of character but weren’t his actions today as well. 

Raavi could have misunderstood his words, thinking he doesn’t want to be with her. And she’s forcing her way into his life. 

I can think of so many other ways this point could have been conveyed. Without abusive and humiliation. 

I wish the makers had left it at the bedroom scene and completely cut out the dance sequence, I was okay with him getting angry about the compromise thing and I was okay with him walking away before his anger got the best of him

had the scene been left at just that - I would have felt a lot better about whatever "progression" some people are seeing