Additi Gupta in dhadkan

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

aditi

The lockdown does seem to have shows going off-air but that does not seem to be stopping the makers from bringing in new shows. And now, as it turns out, many channels do have a couple of new shows in the pipeline and are opting for a revamp given the back-to-back changes that have been going on due to the pandemic.

Sony TV's last release was Isqk Par Zor Nahi with Param Singh returning to the screens once again and now, as per reports in Tellychakkar, the channel is all set to bring in a medical drama and will be reportedly titled Dhadkan. The said show will revolve around a hospital and its doctors with 4-5 actors taking to pivotal roles in the show.

Earlier, there were reports that Vishal Aditya Singh and Rinku Singh will be a part of the show and now, an additional report suggests that Additi Gupta will also be joining the cast of the show and will be seen playing one of the leads. Additi is best known for her role in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil and was last seen in Ishqbaaaz.

Well, it does sound like an interesting concept, however, there are more details yet to be out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana.harshiti thumbnail

So Excited for this show 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Promo kab aayega

I heard it was replacing KUDCA

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

I'm glad that a medical show is coming on ITV. 

But, I hope it doesn't become just a love story cum drama like how it happened in Dill Mill Gayye and Sanjeevani 2.

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

I'm glad that a medical show is coming on ITV. 

But, I hope it doesn't become just a love story cum drama like how it happened in Dill Mill Gayye and Sanjeevani 2.

It has to become a family drama in order to grab TRPs warna flop ho jayega

priya185 thumbnail
Additi posted a story about this show
UNIK_GR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Glad that a new show is coming on sony. Sony tv always brings us good shows with less drama as compared to other channels. Hope that they dont ruin it due to rat race.

I wish that makers have done their research.