Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I think the reason she is not in the show is because of comments in II12 twitter against her and she has been tagged so bound to have read those comments. ๐Ÿ˜†  Lockdown was good excuse to exit the show.

altgr thumbnail

I think there is definitely some problem between NK and  the channel. If she can travel to Bangalore for live show, she could come for the finale too.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: altgr

I think there is definitely some problem between NK and  the channel. If she can travel to Bangalore for live show, she could come for the finale too.

The article I had posted donโ€™t know how true it is - monetary reason.  I personally think the comments on her in twitter which tagged her might be the reason,.  The comments were not complimentary. So lockdown was a good excuse to step down???

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

However it was very sad to notice that she brutally killed the 'tere bina zindegi se koyi' song in KK 100 song episode ๐Ÿ˜ข I was shocked!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SamirM

However it was very sad to notice that she brutally killed the 'tere bina zindegi se koyi' song in KK 100 song episode ๐Ÿ˜ข I was shocked!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

She killed jaane jaan dhoondta  alsoโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก. I , for one, am not going to miss her.  These judges also perform in the finaleโ€ฆ all lip sync  & do a besur fest.  At least , we will be spared of NKโ€™s contribution to this. ๐Ÿ™

As it is , putting up with the besura king anu malik needs nerves of steel.  ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by anoushka_113 - 2 years ago
desi-chai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Haha, lol ! True....hr, anu n kakkar saare besure hai...๐Ÿ˜„ 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Anu Malik pleasantly surprised me with Sandese Aate hai promo..๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Later other singers joined him so achha hona hi tha..but start by him was also good