Posted: 2 years ago

Optimistic kind of person or Pessimistic ??

Edited by Mysterie_girl - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Mysterie_girl

in positive times I m pessimistic nd during negative time in m optimistic🤣

Originally posted by Mysterie_girl

I am overly optimistic at times 😆

Originally posted by RishuDarling

MHRW has brought us together on this forum. 

What is your favorite tv (reality) show, serial (other than MHRW), movie or book?

You can choose one or answer on each option in any language, and you could give a short summary update or the reason why you like it so much. 

I have a few films I can watch over and over again one of which is Eat, Pray Love. I watched this at a time when things were all upside down for me and it inspired me to go travelling on my own, to discover the world and myself. So now I have my own Eat, Pray Love stories😊.

For anyone who has seen the film, I went to the same pizza place in Naples that Julia Roberts went to in the film!

Originally posted by TheRoadNotTaken

writing... i write but dont think i can do it well😒

I have heard very experienced writers say that the key to writing is to read more and write more. Keep on writing. Dont be afraid. Insecurity will always be there in some sense. But if you dont try at all, and dont put yourself out there, then.. there is nothing to gain..

I am no expert, just felt to share this with you. 

What is your genre you like to write for? in which style? Care to share some of your work? 

"put ur shoulder to the wheel, how long is life for you.. as u have come to this world, leave some mark behind other wise what is the diff between you and the tree n stone, they too come into existence, decay n die"

Swami Vivekananda

Beautiful - will read about him. Never heard of him before. 

so.. with regards to the quote and to your writing hobby.. maybe some link is there 😊

I have heard very experienced writers say that the key to writing is to read more and write more. Keep on writing. Dont be afraid. Insecurity will always be there in some sense. But if you dont try at all, and dont put yourself out there, then.. there is nothing to gain..

I am no expert, just felt to share this with you. 

What is your genre you like to write for? in which style? Care to share some of your work? 

link in my siggie ... is my work 😃

Thankyou for the motivation 🤗

Beautiful - will read about him. Never heard of him before. 

so.. with regards to the quote and to your writing hobby.. maybe some link is there 😊

haan my works link is in my siggie.

U have never heard of swami vivekananda!!!! Thats surprising... he's world famous!

haan my works link is in my siggie.

U have never heard of swami vivekananda!!!! Thats surprising... he's world famous!

I will make some time soon and read some (bits and pieces, I have some time issues) of your work.

@bold - sorry.. I dont think I have heard of him, will google and find out more and see a picture or something.. Many things and people I am just oblivious about. Thanks to you all I will learn more.. 

by the way, you all, feel free to add questions for others to answer to if they wish.

I will make some time soon and read some (bits and pieces, I have some time issues) of your work.

@bold - sorry.. I dont think I have heard of him, will google and find out more and see a picture or something.. Many things and people I am just oblivious about. Thanks to you all I will learn more.. 

by the way, you all, feel free to add questions for others to answer to if they wish.

yes sure...

No worries read when u r free and let me know how you found it

Rishu... its ok... we learn about great people everyday... 

He's one of the greatest people of India...