Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by RishuDarling

Share one of your favorite quotes. 

"put ur shoulder to the wheel, how long is life for you.. as u have come to this world, leave some mark behind other wise what is the diff between you and the tree n stone, they too come into existence, decay n die"

Swami Vivekananda

Describe your perfect dream date. 

something comfortable, nothing fancy

a hike to the cliff side/mountain top and enjoying the sunset and evening breeze

or stay at home

A task you would like to do in order to get your name in Guinness World Record ๐Ÿ˜† 

MHRW has brought us together on this forum. 

What is your favorite tv (reality) show, serial (other than MHRW), movie or book?

You can choose one or answer on each option in any language, and you could give a short summary update or the reason why you like it so much. 

There are many favourites put yeah I would like to pick Mahabharat(Star Plus, 2013). The answer may sound quite cliche but I have read so many books on it, and from different perspectives. The show was really good and the casting was great. They could showcase the epic tastefully. There were many parts that were controversial, left out characters but yeah, I stil hold the show in high regard. I can watch the show umpteen times. 

Books, I couldn't pick because there are so many favourites. It is a real struggle. The fault in our stars by John Greene would take the cake anyday. The story would leave you in tears but still wanting more. 

On reality shows, I would like to pick cooking shows. I am a true foodie ๐Ÿ˜œand I get to find out interesting recipes, hacks and varieties. (Waise bhi mein thodi na bana raha hun, Mummy karti hai or ekdum mast karti hai๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚) 

Originally posted by Mysterie_girl

A task you would like to do in order to get your name in Guinness World Record ๐Ÿ˜† 

Sleep... 264 hours is current record holder. I guess I can beat it.

MHRW has brought us together on this forum. 

What is your favorite tv (reality) show, serial (other than MHRW), movie or book?

You can choose one or answer on each option in any language, and you could give a short summary update or the reason why you like it so much. 

The Shiva Trilogy by Amish Tripathi. The incidents from other mediums regarding Lord Shiva's story that have been imbibed in the minds are used as bullet points and the way a fiction to provide real world analogies to those incident is created makes it a very interesting read. It really shows the depths to which author pondered to make reason for the so called intellectual world in order to make them perceive the story in the way that they can comprehend. Really different read.  

Share one of your favorite quotes. 

โ€Ž"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos...โ€

Morning or evening/night person? 

I am clearly a night creature.. 03:30 a.m. 

Highest time to go see my man SKR / RR in my dreams.. 

Good night ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Creature of the night.

Originally posted by Mysterie_girl

The only thing I can do without getting bored is sleeping. So definitely sleeping 

Morning or evening/night person? 

I am clearly a night creature.. 03:30 a.m. 

Highest time to go see my man SKR / RR in my dreams.. 

Good night ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

a night owl here too๐Ÿ˜†