Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Vibrant_Ana

———————————-

oh god!! I started to watch the episode with so much of apprehension. The photo shoot was the saving grace today, wish they had shown more of that . but Tadkaa is important 

Until Pallavi realizes true intentions of Mandar and why Raghav did what he is doing, we have to go through these blood pressure rising episodes 😡

Really Kirti!!! She wants to re-unite Pallavi’s first love🤔😡😳

Keerti is a lost case - She really needs to do big redemption for me to even like the character. She is intentionally spoiling her brother's married life because she wants Pallavi out of the way. That is disgusting. 

Niaaa10 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PSharada

Today se zyada I feel tomorrow the bashing will be more. Because Mandar will do drama and Pallavi being angry on Raghav will go to D house and Raghav will be alone. Remember we got Raghav BTS drinking in Bar, being alone in the room and being with Farhad. So there is going to be a mini separation of at least a night for RaghVi and there will be full on bashing of Pallavi tomorrow. 

I guess the party is because Pallavi came back to Rao house maybe - because Aayi and her had a heart to heart talk. 

It's gonna be a daily thing now 

@bold: quite possible after whatever will happen tomorrow and I really hope Raghav confides in Farhad and they plan out things smartly because whatever Raghav is doing it's kiddish and backfiring him big time 

SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Niaaa10

Yes 😆 and going to write essay to defend Raghav🤣

People can write essay in fact as much as they want, no problem. I've problem with sl*t shaming. Don't be so ignorant just for a show.

Niaaa10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PSharada

Keerti is a lost case - She really needs to do big redemption for me to even like the character. She is intentionally spoiling her brother's married life because she wants Pallavi out of the way. That is disgusting. 

I hope they show very good redemption track for her and please let Raghav know what the hell his beloved little sister is doing behind his back

Niaaa10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SexyPotato

People can write essay in fact as much as they want, no problem. I've problem with sl*t shaming. Don't be so ignorant just for a show.

Not gonna happen they have already started with it 

SexyPotato thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niaaa10

Not gonna happen they have already started with it 

Haww so surprising!!!😆

Niaaa10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SexyPotato

Haww so surprising!!!😆

🤣

Niaaa10 thumbnail

If only Raghav showed that text to Pallavi 😔 but for tadka they are doing this

SexyPotato thumbnail

Seeing some sns's manbuddhi I've realized I was einstein level k gyaani in my teen.

Edited by SexyPotato - 2 years ago
Timesfly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Must say I found it soooo cute and endearing to see Pallavi thank Raghav and squeeze his nose followed by that peck on his cheek❤️ 

SaiShi make a handsome pair and have a crackling chemistry…

The photo shoot reminded me of my own wedding reception photo shoot and what fun I had. 

So relatable!!