New BTS: Mandar interrupts RaghVI's wedding photoshoot - Page 6

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by armaanasya

Correction- one epi mein pura karnenge. 😆There were episodes last week where they they showed so much in one episode, all chopped and put with no continuity in scenes. Like mandar coming and meeting pallavi during the dinner date, that epi. It was moving super fast.

Chop karna hain to Mandar pallavi ke scene chop karo koi gali nahi dega 

Raghvi scene ko strech karo dua ye milegi 😆

Originally posted by nikkiGarg

hahaha… or bhejo selfie Raghav Rao… bandar chup ni baithega… or apna photoshoot chd kr pallavi chli mandar k pas…👏

Kisne Kaha tha as bail mujhe maar...😆 sing se NHI to poonch se maar🤣 ab bhugto🤣

Raghav je photo send karne ki baat nahi hai 😡photo or no photo galti pallavi ki hai can't she just cut the call .....😡she  could have text ki will call you back but na ..

Mandar is not Raghav wife pallu she has no brain at all 😡😔😡😡😡😡

Chalo suppose raghav have not send pics then to kya mandar phone nahi karta ...Kya 

Pallavi 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Edited by Kavila - 2 years ago

I was just thinking k is show me apart from their Shaadi koi function b aisa gya h jisme Pallavi ko beech me se na jana pda ho… since the beginning of time… Jb mansi k functions chl re te tb b she kept on roaming here and there leaving functions and making everyone worried…ha tb wo mostly RR se takrati ti… 

ab bs wo jagah mandar ne le li h… so this is a character trait of Pallavi… she is like me..she dislikes family functions/gatherings and runs away at first chance …🤣

I knew this would happen 🤣

see this is where Raghav is failing right now, he’s letting Mandar know about his insecurities 

Wish he didn’t send that photo until much later

look at Mandar, he didn’t let Raghav see the chai/bangle situation but he rubbed it in his face afterwards and made it sound like he even put the bangles on her 

Ab coming episodes will have lots of issues like this but once Raghav gets his thinking hat on again mandar will be bhool bhool 😆

Originally posted by unicornwriter

i think photoshoot got done and now they were just checking the photos when he called.

Kash Pallavi jake Mandar ko uss ki mehndi showoff kare

Originally posted by ...EhSaas...

Raghav what have you done ? 

Pallavi this time hope is with you but I doubt because raghav ka one sad BTS is there by Veena aunty in same dress🤔

Now amma please do something instead of telling go go and help him 😵

Maybe Amma is thinking ki achchha hi agar Pallavi Mandar ko babysit kare toh. Jab khud ke bachche honge tabke liye practice hojayga☺️

Edited by MsPrez - 2 years ago
Originally posted by MsPrez

Kash Pallavi jake Mandar ko uss ki mehndi showoff kare

Mehendi toh gayab hi hojayegi waise toh 😂😂

But Pallavi na sahi Raghav toh will definitely flaunt it. 

Aai ko baar baar dikhayega just to show Mandaar indirectly

Originally posted by ...EhSaas...

Aur nahi to kya 

Lekin ab yeh irritating bhi hote ja raha hain jab dekho disturb hote hain 👎🏼

They should switch off their phones one night and go all the way. Then subhe pata chalega ki Mandar committed suicide

Originally posted by RishiGirl

Why can’t this woman stay back!!! What is her problem she has that she can’t say ‘no’?? 😡😡

Couldn’t Raghav send the damn pics after the shoot? Why was in a hurry to ruin things by himself 

Arreh agar Raghav selfie nehi bhejta toh bhi kuch nehi hota kyun ki Keerti jake waise bhi bata deti.