Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

Riansh OS - Marriage Done Right

watersanon_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow, such a beautiful written os yaar. This should have happened in the show, i mean how can Riddhima still love Kabir after he asks her to go to another man..thank you for writing this. Even i can't write this good. I was smiling the whole time reading this.

vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Such a lovely OS 

Riddhima was true to her self she had totally broken with Kabir and started a new life with vansh after sharing her truth she didn't do it for the love of other person but for her own feelings falling out of love taking time to develop feelings for the other person was so natural

Angre and riddhima bond and Sejal everything was beautiful marriage rituals mehendi and haldi were full of fun actually in the show no one applied haldi for vansh 

The whole marriage is so perfect with couple in love 

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Rose, Rose, Rose !!!

What an amazing OS!⭐️

This is our Riansh in a parallel world and you wrote it so beautifully. I loved each and every scene there. 

Riansh's progression was amazing.

Angre's role, Sejal's antics, Riddhima giving it back to Kabir and Ishani, Sia's teasings everything was so well put.

I had a smile the whole time I was reading it. 

It was just the perfect love story for Riansh. 

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mind Blowing Os

Lovely 

This content was originally posted by: raveena0605

Wow, such a beautiful written os yaar. This should have happened in the show, i mean how can Riddhima still love Kabir after he asks her to go to another man..thank you for writing this. Even i can't write this good. I was smiling the whole time reading this.

Thank you Raveena 😘😘😘

You are absolutely right... Like how did she even think that it was right....😬😬😬

Arrey... you have been writing stories for a much longer time than me... Compared to you I have just started....

Glad I could put a smile on your face 😊😊😊

Edited by watersanon_Rose - 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: vasavi_sri

Such a lovely OS 

Riddhima was true to her self she had totally broken with Kabir and started a new life with vansh after sharing her truth she didn't do it for the love of other person but for her own feelings falling out of love taking time to develop feelings for the other person was so natural

Angre and riddhima bond and Sejal everything was beautiful marriage rituals mehendi and haldi were full of fun actually in the show no one applied haldi for vansh 

The whole marriage is so perfect with couple in love 

Thank you Vasavi 😘😘😘

I wanted to show that only... The natural progression of their relationship....🥰🥰🥰

Marriage should be like that only.... With consent of both the parties....😊😊😊

This content was originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Rose, Rose, Rose !!!

What an amazing OS!⭐️

This is our Riansh in a parallel world and you wrote it so beautifully. I loved each and every scene there. 

Riansh's progression was amazing.

Angre's role, Sejal's antics, Riddhima giving it back to Kabir and Ishani, Sia's teasings everything was so well put.

I had a smile the whole time I was reading it. 

It was just the perfect love story for Riansh. 

Thank you Ayushi😘😘😘

I wanted to show Riansh in a normal setting....😁😁😁

Sejal and Riddhima's bond was unexplored in the show... I wanted to show that.... And also show that Riddhu has limits....

Sisters should be like Sia only.... Loving but also not leaving a chance to pull your leg....🥰🥰🥰

Riangre bond ke to kya kehene.... I have already said that I wanted them to be bro-sis in real.... I somehow couldn't fit that here so I made them bro-sis in this way...🤗🤗🤗

Glad I could put a smile on your face...😊😊😊

Thank you😘😘😘

vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: watersanon_Rose

Thank you Vasavi 😘😘😘

I wanted to show that only... The natural progression of their relationship....🥰🥰🥰

Marriage should be like that only.... With consent of both the parties....😊😊😊

Yeah but in the show Vansh can't wait 😀