CAPTIVE 3 Updated Last Part on Page 34 / 17-7-2022 - Page 30

Posted: 1 years ago

Geet is testing maan. Attacked was done by geet herself to know the truth. There is nothing for maan to hide from geet. They both are smart enough to know the truth about the attack. Maan is smart and intelligent he knows very well that what is running behind her mind and he accept the mobile phone from her!! I just loved his attitude when he spoke the truth!!! Just loved the way maan is handling it!! Wow loved his character!! He will surely prove that he has nothing to do with maan.. I have a doubt that it can be from her family.. Look like the attacker is closer with geet.. 

Part 7 

My thought process is going to say that geet is going in a wrong direction. I think he isn't the actual culprit. Ufff kya scene thay. Geet na toh bhai puri nude movie hee dekhne let๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I can not control myself after reading this update!! How she was able to control her emotional and her dream part was special really can not recognize that actually she was dreaming after watching him in his form definitely aise hee dream aaenge๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ again attack but this one is the real one. Geet want to catch her enemy but how and her doubt about maan doesn't give her a favor either!! Well her friend seems to be positive character!! Maan is not happy by being her side specially elite class people.. I really have a very strong sense that the culprit must be from her family how come that they came to know where she is going until there is someone from her side!! Let see what will happened I am sure in her friend house the culprit will find a way to attack her because the attempt are getting fail again and again!! 

Part 8 ...Geet do not have a fun time because the way all the girls were treating her bodyguard she completely hate it.. The way her she was feeling it was completely opposite to her nature and attitude.. Why? Ma'am save the girl he tried to look on and focus that it was a kind of trap I am sure it was for geet!! I liked the way you define how she adopte her grandfather attitude and stubborn!! Loved the way maan is always alerts like a lion 

Part 9

What kind of a challenge it went even I was shocked never expected that maam would go like that way ... This is the side effects after seeing him in CCTV ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† the girls don't want him to go... The crowd encourage him n he was no less than oh I don't have words to express!! Uff Kia scene thay..!! Maan tired to knock some sense on her mind.. That he is not the who she is chasing!! He told her the truth!!! She will believe his words?? I really liked the way maan mention about his dadu he can go to any way just to be safeguarde his dadu!! Geet handa princese ego hurt badly.. How she will revover ๐Ÿ˜†ufff kya kar diya maan ny I was also was ready to believe he actually did it he was removing his pant at the 11th hour she came and took him!! Her friend is right why she felt bad!! They did previously same!! Liked the way she told geet yo

I don't know but I do not like the new entry Rohan.. He felt insulted. Rohan was ready to complain such a childish guy it was their matter he must be man to handle their issues rather than involving her father.geet is getting attractive towards maan. Maan was teaching her self defense moves but she felt embarrass with their closeness. I was missing dadu and his scene. Glad gave . 

Part 11

Liked maan showed concern for geet and it turn out to be true. He came to know that Rohan manhandle her. He was ready to bounce back on him for hurting geet but she stop why? She is right he can kill Rohan for hurting her. I always liked the way you show maan like a lion who has nothing to fear. He For stopping maan she used those words which were never meant to be out of her mouth. She regrets. It was too late. She came to search maan and she saw maan practicing. She was trying to make him understand. I liked the dialogue which you gave for maan the dirt part when he spoke in gym n her reply wasn't less than it. Another attack. What a scene in the naked of time he save geet. Felt very disappointed when he was not able to find the killer. The killer was following geet he came with the dance group n had come on it. Difficult  find but I am sure the culprit will soon be out. Maan is a one army man who is ready to feed the enemy just by his hands. His attitude and nature completely did justice with his impression and his facial. I do not like the way geet doesn't give what he deserve. I really liked her when she was strong enough to fight with maan the hard man then what happened with her in Rohan case. I like hard and bold geet. 

Glad at last maan got the tip.. I never got positive vibes with Rohan.. Her mom this was beyond shocked. I knew it was from her family. I thought it's her uncle then I had doubt on her brother after Rohan entry my doubt went for him. This was upper level of shocking level. Never gave a thought her mother was the one who want to kill her own daughter. The reason she gave was totally unjustified. Woh kisi ki uski beti Ho Ya Na Ho lekin Koi Haq Nahin ban raha Kisi Ki Jaan Lene K.. I doubt geet will forgive her mom. She is handa princess and she treated her like a charity case. Glad maan proved!! So it ended. He is free from his duty but till when? The twist was just awesome and unexpected! 

I was always like her strong and bold.This was something beyond expectation she start taking the depression pills. She was such a strong lady and what she did with her. I felt sad for her. Of course there are huge difference between them as it seen. Her brother is not happy with her relationship with maan. He hold her breath. The came very close to each other. She went through so much. Her family forgive her mom very easily and accept her. Even I do not like her mother nonsense game. At least she must have discussed with her husband but no. She took the matter in her hand and she list her forever. Glad maan is there for her thin time. The link they were connect us now trust n her reason for living. What about his dadu. I think his dadu is not happy with their relationship because he knows it well that there is no comparation between geet n maan. They both are different. When there is love there is a way. I don't want her family near her. 

Part 12

Nice update.

Geetโ€™s father spoke to Maan but Geet didn't know what they talked. Geet is ignoring Maan. Maan is frustrated bcoz Geet is ignoring him and after a very long time he is been treated badly like this by Geet. Also at office Maan has to stand outside Geet's cabin or conference room. Rahul has been planted by Rudra and have to make a setting for meeting Geet. At Outhouse again Geet seems to avoid Maan but why and Maan told her about pyscharist but Geet took it other direction.....

Don't want Maaneet broke bcoz of Khurana planning....

Thanks for the pm dear

Waiting for next update 

Part 13

Nice update...

Geet is keeping distance with Maan and Maan is not understanding why. Maan got call when he is taking with Geet but he replied after getting out side.. and Geet heard his talk and Maaneet are keeping secrets between them bcoz of that their relationship will suffer. In office Maan asked leave from Geet and Geet granted. Maan goes to old house and collected money and goes to other house and gives money to Ishita, Geet caught them.. and wants to know the reason.. But Ishita told lies that she and Maan are married and giving divorce to him after helping her brother who has met with accident. Geet believed in her talks and don't believe Maan. Maan is upset that Geet didn't trust him and don't reply anything to Geet. Geet fired Maan from job...

Thanks for the pm dear......

Waiting for next update......

Too sad

Such a twist in last moment never knew that bcoz of Maan's dadu Maaneet seperated but he also did for the betterment of his grandson and Geet to helped him out in this mission and bcoz Geet also wants to protect Maan and when Maan was out Handa's were celebrating but they did not know that damage has been done. Maan came to know about all truth from Shivangi and Maan was frustrate, anguish, anger with himself that he can't understand Geet but i guess it was too late for Maan and in last Geet died and Maan was too late to save her.....

Was not expecting this story to end like this

Thanks for the pm dear 

Waiting for Epilogue....