CAPTIVE 3 Updated Last Part on Page 34 / 17-7-2022 - Page 29

Posted: 1 years ago

Yes!! I will give my own review!! 

Originally posted by Gurti_Maaneet

Are you able to reply on each update separately? And yes I don't count summaries, nice / awesome update, or one liners

Yes!! I will give my review about it!! 

Edited by Marrrriiiii - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Marrrriiiii

Yes!! I will give my review about it!! 

Okay I will share pw of part one

It was like watching a thrill movie with lots of suspense!! I wasn't expecting the rough and tough man like maan can be blackmail by them. 2 different characters with different personalities, lifestyle, status, living and society come up to meet with each other in what circumstances. Doesn't sounds good but you never know what are meant for you will comes to you no matter what would be the situation.!! Liked the geet character which is strong enough to fight with him!! That's another thing she was not successful to get ride of her kidnapper! So maan is a street fighter and he is living for his grandpa. He is not well. Maan source of income comes from the frights. Seems like he is living his life like hand to mouth! The last scene was unexpected.. I can recognize that it was for someone dear to him that he took this work for kidnapping!! His dadu the way you describe the last lines was my favourite.. Like the way he showed his concern for his grandpa. Waiting for his next move is there something more or just ended here.. I am not able to find reply option in captive one so posting here

Originally posted by Dragon-Heart

Okay I will share pw of part one

It was like watching a thrill movie with lots of suspense!! I wasn't expecting the rough and tough man like maan can be blackmail by them. 2 different characters with different personalities, lifestyle, status, living and society come up to meet with each other in what circumstances. Doesn't sounds good but you never know what are meant for you will comes to you no matter what would be the situation.!! Liked the geet character which is strong enough to fight with him!! That's another thing she was not successful to get ride of her kidnapper! So maan is a street fighter and he is living for his grandpa. He is not well. Maan source of income comes from the frights. Seems like he is living his life like hand to mouth! The last scene was unexpected.. I can recognize that it was for someone dear to him that he took this work for kidnapping!! His dadu the way you describe the last lines was my favourite.. Like the way he showed his concern for his grandpa waiting for his next move is there something more or just ended here... I am not able to find reply option in captive 1 so posting here

The abductor wants to kill her. Her thought process was same the way I was thinking... I thought it will be kind of kidnapping asking for some money or something else but never thought they are planning to kill her!! Glad maan reached on time and safe her!! It was very strange that she safe maan and cover him up. Look like she is quite impress from him the way he kidnap, find her out and protect her!! I like the way geet directly give credit to maan for saving her and same time felt happy the way she answer the officer back!! She very well know how to use her intelligence!! She is handa's princess. Her father got his life just by her daughter been his side!! Meet her family and Look like that the person who is willing to kill can be from her family!! The last scene ✌ I am sure everyone knows who is the bodyguard !! None other than maan but why will maan accept her offer maybe for his dadu

Part 2: 

As expected geet want maan to be her body guard!! Very much interesting when he directly reject her offer! Seriously the way he said I don't want any bad thing happened with us because of her!! Like the way how patiently she wait for maan, her anger expression and controlling herself! I loved the way his dadu kissed him 💟Direct Munh Mein hi bol diya vah kya baat hai!! Must appreciate maan the want he is very much straight forward person!! I liked the picture you add on. Felt said for his dadu.. Omg what a emotional scene it was🥺🥺 I could not control my self. He was suffering so hard even in this situation he shout on his doctor  then he immediately apologize !! quickly. For the first time you show maan very emotional person for the well being for his grandpa!! No one was able to believe even for a moment I was also like really maan is so soft inside specially for his dadu. The last scene was really very much heartbroken!! His mind was reminding him again and again about geet offer.. I knew it he have to accept the offer but so soon never gave a thought about it! His bad luck he wasn't able to find the card! Oh no 😱 then how he will going to have words with geet? After reading this I am sure when he can go to any length to save his grandpa so he can do anything to give his dadu!!! When he can kidnapped geet and save her because of dadu!! Interesting part was when she was just Remembering the time which was direct contact between their eyes!! I have not noticed geet had such a eye reader women!! Liked the way she took her anger and trying to calm herself!! 

Pt 3

Impressive!! Full on action sequence!! Just for the well being of his grandpa he blow down honestly speaking the only love ones make you weak!! Apnon ko khone se bhi dar lagta hai!! Maan is on the same boat he can not afford to lose his dadu!! He blow down!! His 1st priority is his grandpa!! Wow what a detail you define about the hospital!! Glad maan reached on time before it was too late!! Now the only hope depend on his dadu  for maam and geet!! The way geet was commanding the Dr seems like she was giving a threat or a death sentence that you have to save him no matter what and I don't want any lame excuses!! The power of money! Paise se bhi Upar Ki takat hai Aur vah Khuda Hai! !!! Geet test maan as well and showed to her family why he chose him!!  

Part 4 

Critical decision taken! Hoping for the best!!!!! Loved the way you defined dadu and maan relationship!! How much he is looking after him since 13 !! Hope against all odds!!! The way you showed maan no one was able to believe that maan is so lost even geet as well!!! His heart is so soft!! Loved the lines you used giving example of his emotions connecting flower!!! Finally the life race win!!! The way he kiss his dadu hand was so sweet innocent and adorable!!!! Even geet was waiting for his dadu well being news!! When he was consoling maan and maan told her the truth still she tired to used smooth with her words liked the way she said positive words in such different situation!!! So maan the bodyguard is here!! I do not get positive vibes with her family.. Look like koi family se hee hai!! , Jo dikhata hai woh hai waisa Hota Nahin Hai Jo Nahin dikhata woh waisa Hota Hai

I liked the way you showed geet entry wow... Full on filmy and elite class thi!! What I liked about this update was you define maan personality that how he is been cage in the Circus for his dadu. The emotional maan scene with dadu always took my heart & it become favourite part of mine!! Attack again 😱 uff what a move maan applied to safeguard them!! His action is truly well trained .. Who doesn't fear anyone not even but his weakness lies in his dadu.. A single stretch can make him kneel down to anyone!! The way maan told the truth and reality check about the shooter!! Seems like it can be her driver, he can be involved. Her brother does not seems to be happy with geet spoiled treatment from their parents.. He is jealous and insecure!!! I am having very strong feelings that the person must be very close with geet who is after geet life!!