CAPTIVE 3 Updated Last Part on Page 34 / 17-7-2022 - Page 28

Posted: 1 years ago

Part 12  

Hate handas they are really cheap just don't care about their daughter they just care about thier status😡

And what geet mom thinks by removing maan from her pathway she can get geet she thinks maaan is the one that her daughter us not ready  to forgave her

But she is blind n she cant tht her own action took geet far away from her even know she is selfish just thinking about her happiness😡  and if geet got a slight idea about their plans she will move further away i hope she knows their trap and why geet is rude to maan    what actually happens  with her mood

Maan wants to talk to geet but she is avoiding him why 

Hate all the handas hope maaneet move away from this toxic family  otherwise they will continue hurting them😭 they never learnt ther lesson fr them their ego money status false pride above every thing

Thanks for pw di   😊

n Sorry i was just busy studying for semster exams so comment late

Waiting for next pw pw di thanks di

Nice update 

Maan leave geet house and take his dadu come to hotel

Maan again doing street fight

Geet again took the pill

Maan hurting himself 

Maan dadu asked he punishing himself 

All handa happy to maan leave geet

Avantika and Akash asked rudra wt he planed but he say he don't do anything 

He want to maan behind the  bars

Maan dadu say maan he arranged for his job leave to panjub

Sivangi come to station and slap him

Sivangi say maan he don't understand her friend

Sivangi say his dadu do everything 

Maan dadu say he do everything 

Maan come meet geet handa House and geetvin hospital 

Maan come to hospital dr say geet no more 

Feeling sad for maaneet 

Part

Handas fell so much low they pit a trap to show that maan is cheating  why geet you believe that cheap girl😡

Once she see  the truth in n maan eyes she can see the truth in it n feeling  bad fr him

Hope ishita got punished for her crime  niw handas must be celebrating for their win 😡but i wish this time they need to be teach a hard lesson for their crimes

That wat wil they sow they must reap it  hope they n rot in hell   

I hope geet see the truth  and open her eyes   and must understand and trust maan  

Let see will she find  that its all a trap to remove maan from her life let see 

Thanks for pw di 😊  

Waiting for on next pw pw  di thanks😊

So finally the truth out maam dadu begged geet to let maan go to dave his life geet planned all this

Shiavangi is angry and understand her concern she expected from maan that he will be with her but he did not see the pain and truth in geet eyes to   Now maan is in guilt  shiavangi warned maan that if something happens to geet she will kill him and handas 

And that nhandas shameless celebrating for their success cant they see they push their daughter in dark pit from where she will not come back

Oh no geet is no more shocking how can be every thing  finished now geet family celebrate their daughter death  i really want maan to teach them a big lesson 😡

Feeling so much pain to see that she suffered so much  and family instead of manofying her they are just plotting for her so shamless these handas i hope handas should now bear the punishment for their heinous crimes😡

Let see what will happen next like geet maan will also not survive bcz he also needed geet  like she needed him and her death now what will maan do now let see

Thanks for pw di 😊 

update sooon

Last part

Wait... What....? No no no no no no no..... NO....!

This can't be happening.... No.... 😭

They're not each other's enemy... It's the people around them who killed them and their love.... Geet is dead from body but Maan had to live with his soul dead...

Nice story Di I'm going to miss it... But the ending is really shocking and not to forget unexpected for.... 🤗

❤️

Hey came across this story I want to read 

Part 13 

Devastating & shocking update !!! 😲

Maan is baffled by geet’s indifference ....... he is clueless why she is acting so aloof .......... she is shunning him at every possibility....... it is almost like she is trying to distance herself ...... but why??? 

And the mysterious phone call with maan being secretive was very intriguing.......

So maan actually sold his house to help his friend’s sister ishita but it seems like she has been bought out by someone , her parents ?? Rahul ?? To lie & frame maan 

Poor maan is caught in a predicament where geet has arrived & she is questioning his integrity & believing the lies of a total stranger ! And geet actually believes the girl & fires him !!!! I was so shocked ..... I did not expect things to turn so sour so quickly ........... however how does ishita know geet’s name ???if they are strangers ...... hmmm something fishy for sure !!! 

Thank you so much di for the intriguing update & sorry for the late response ! 

🤗

Last part 😭😭😭😭

Omg what a shocking twist !!!! 

I never saw this coming ...... his Dadu instigated this ....... he begged geet to save his grandson ......., & geet sacrificed her love for his safety 💔......... even though that was the final blow for her ....... she was barely hanging on & maan was the only glue that was holding her broken pieces together. I understand an old grandfather’s request ........ but it seems like the stars were all against this relationship to work . I ultimately cannot blame Dadu b/c he is a wise man , he knew that geet’s family was not happy with their relationship & would stop at no cost to harm maan ...... considering that they did not even spare their daughter in the past . So ultimately all the blame falls to the handas b/c even if geet managed to survive her mother killing her , she was still devastated & emotionally distraught, maan was her only sense of happiness. I don’t think Dadu thought this would be the result of this ...... he did not want anyone harmed but geet’s parents are an entirely different breed . They are rejoicing when their daughter is suffering........ who does that ???? The poor girl saved her love but could not cope with life all by herself & overdosed 😭😭😭........... I am rendered speechless. 

While geet is physically no more , she took maan ‘s soul with her , he cannot survive without her , he will only remain a shell of a person ...... a walking corpse ....... & I understand that Shivangi is upset   & she should be but maan was too hurt & caught up in his emotions to understand geet’s actions ........ even though time & time again he knew something was up as he read geet’s eyes but she kept distancing himself so he could not find out the reason . Perhaps if he had thought of questioning ishita , he might have found the answers he was looking for sooner .........before it was too late . I know everyone can blame Dadu & maan but even though some of their actions were not favourable they were understandable...... a grandfather trying to protect his only family left & maan who did fall in love with geet but always was insecure about his social status & lack of wealth . My anger is all directed to the handas were inadvertently led up to all these events . 😡😡 But for now I am immensely sad that geet is no more 😭😭......... I keep hoping that there will be some sort of twist & that evil or I should say the handas do not win ...... sorry but I am a hopeless romantic . 

Thank you di for the update but I think I need time to process this update & sulk some more 😭😭😭

🤗

Do let me know if you are willing to give the story. I want to read short stories. I really don't know about your story rules. I am ready to follow it. 

Gurti_Maaneet

Originally posted by Marrrriiiii

Do let me know if you are willing to give the story. I want to read short stories. I really don't know about your story rules. I am ready to follow it. 

Gurti_Maaneet

Are you able to reply on each update separately? And yes I don't count summaries, nice / awesome update, or one liners