Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Good morning❤️

I had a bad sprain and was MIA for two days...😒

Should I watch the episode???

Hi Priya, how are you feeling now?🤗

I know you are Gaumbi fan and may be a GauRa fan as well. Nearly 10 mins of the episode were them yet SR did not happen😆

Baaki sab mohalle ki aunties taunts, aunties ki bacche running all around the house, creating a mess and irritating Rishita. 3 mins of ShiVi scene- phir se tel, masale, this time they have added hing ke khushboo and he asks Raavi to leave the room😕

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

I want some screaming and shouting wala sequence between shiva and raavi 

both of them equally taunting each other and yelling and just getting it all out 

enough of this tu tu main main drama 

I think you forgot about bhabhi-maa's sanskaar 🤦‍♀️

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

both of them equally taunting each other and yelling and just getting it all out 

Omg yes yes yes! Angst, drama, tears! I want both of them to see red and hold on to each other for deal life while clawing at each other’s heart! I want them to scream and vent! Just let everything out and then cry it out ☺️😆

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Goodness I see Shiva pushing Raavi to the edge. Poor thing was so confused and lost today 😒

The writers are making it difficult to sympathize or feel for Shiva. The drunk scene was very well done but since then he has been repeating the same dialogue. It’s not just about tel masala. There are other reasons why one might choose Dev over him.

I get that it symbolizes the difference but it’s getting repetitive. 

Exactly!! It's like when Raavi had kidnapping MU, she just kept taunting him with that at every turn and now with Shiva's insecurities, he keeps taunting her with her old lines from the diary. Arghh. This is getting frustrating. Hope there's some progress in this Sawan stuff and it wasn't just used as a drama for Dhara's lack of kids.

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

And I no more want this to be private..fight in public. Let their bhayya bhabhi see what kandh their devar is brewing when they r busy with their SRs...by the time they have SR..shiva will probably kick ravi out 

mpks1 thumbnail

The only consistent character since the beginning of the show and almost kept close to original is Krish😃 Kanna goes one step and does narad muni job between Bhabis for fun of it, but has a great relationship with all 3. Krish doesn't do it yet😆

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Omg yes yes yes! Angst, drama, tears! I want both of them to see red and hold on to each other for deal life while clawing at each other’s heart! I want them to scream and vent! Just let everything out and then cry it out ☺️😆

Can one of you guys write it?

Faithaboveall thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Congrats on the new thread 🥳

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa

I think you forgot about bhabhi-maa's sanskaar 🤦‍♀️

bhabhi maa can take her sanskaar and shove it up ----

Originally posted by: mpks1

The only consistent character since the beginning of the show and almost kept close to original is Krish😃 Kanna goes one step and does narad muni job between Bhabis for fun of it, but has a great relationship with all 3. Krish doesn't do it yet😆

Hope he doesn't. And he probably doesn't need to. Everyone knows his lack of ability to keep secret, so they scan show it in that harmless way.

I love Krish the way he is!