Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: deeps07

The only good thing I feel about today's episode is the upcoming misunderstanding by shiva😎..so far there was no misunderstanding. .it was all abt understanding that she loved someone like dev and was irritated by him...but now a little misunderstanding will take him off guard and get him guilty when he realises she was not making fun of him at all...nor the laughter..neithr the smell..I really hope she gives him an earful...and he really get guilty now..I am fed up of one-sided taunts..🤪

That is if the makers decide to resolve it or stretch it out for months like they did for kidnapping MU.

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Good morning❤️

I had a bad sprain and was MIA for two days...😒

Should I watch the episode???

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

on another note, raavi has bangles - sigh 😭😭 there goes the broken bangles angle 

mpks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Like she's so dumb and thinks she's being sly. There's whole family there and of all people, especially Raavi who's her sister, Shiva, who's her BIL, and Dhara whom she claims she wants to be friends with again, she calls out Gautam, the guy she dumped at the alter and is like "Hi, Gautam" with blush smile. Lol Kinshuk does a fab job with his awkward AF expressions when she calls him.

@bold- I am not going to count on Raavi, she is a dobi here, has no clue😆 Shiva, Dhara, they have all caught on, but not making a big deal yet. 

Yes Kinshuk does a great job in those scenes😆

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Congrats on the new EDT❤️

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Gaumbi was in the mood for a phastie in the morning 😆

phastie 🤣🤣🤣 oh my god I'm dead 🤣🤣🤣

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Goodness I see Shiva pushing Raavi to the edge. Poor thing was so confused and lost today 😒

The writers are making it difficult to sympathize or feel for Shiva. The drunk scene was very well done but since then he has been repeating the same dialogue. It’s not just about tel masala. There are other reasons why one might choose Dev over him.

I get that it symbolizes the difference but it’s getting repetitive. 

Absolutely true..exactly.. basically shivas behaviour has been the biggest problem..why is he not thinking abt his own behaviour pre marriage..how do he even expect a girl would choose him when he is throwing tomatoes and stuffs on her..and the sad part is he is doing the same mistake of pushing her away even after realising he has feelings for her. ..gadheda..

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

That is if the makers decide to resolve it or stretch it out for months like they did for kidnapping MU.

they can resolve it whenever they want, 

I want an 🥰angsty🥰 dance sequence 

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Good morning❤️

I had a bad sprain and was MIA for two days...😒

Should I watch the episode???

NO GOD NO

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Makers could not handle this insecurity track properly. Shiva's dialogues are getting repetitive now. So it will be better if they clear this misunderstanding. And I dont want separation track because these makers will ruin it too

Edited by majoni03 - 2 years ago