Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Goodness I see Shiva pushing Raavi to the edge. Poor thing was so confused and lost today πŸ˜’

The writers are making it difficult to sympathize or feel for Shiva. The drunk scene was very well done but since then he has been repeating the same dialogue. It’s not just about tel masala. There are other reasons why one might choose Dev over him.

I get that it symbolizes the difference but it’s getting repetitive. 

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

krish was the only delight of the episode πŸ€£πŸ€£

"acha joke marletha hoon" awwww he's such a cutie πŸ€£

Raingoddess thumbnail

Gaumbi was in the mood for a phastie in the morning πŸ˜†

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

one brother wants to be hit by wife's hair left right and center and the other brother threatens his wife that he will set her straight left right and center if her hair or the water from it touches him πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

the guy loves his sleep, can you really blame him?

if I had the pandya's as family, I'd probably not even get out of my room πŸ˜‚

with sincere respect to both krish & suman :))

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Raingoddess

Goodness I see Shiva pushing Raavi to the edge. Poor thing was so confused and lost today πŸ˜’

The writers are making it difficult to sympathize or feel for Shiva. The drunk scene was very well done but since then he has been repeating the same dialogue. It’s not just about tel masala. There are other reasons why one might choose Dev over him.

I get that it symbolizes the difference but it’s getting repetitive. 

I completely agree πŸ˜’ his state has become more laughable more than anything, the repetitive nature of his tandav is getting annoying

if he does want to ostracize raavi, then come up with better reasons

she has already said multiple times that she isn't bothered by his tel and masala anymore

Raingoddess thumbnail

Krish was so adorable and funny today as usual πŸ˜†

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: mpks1

First she will make for Gautam and then the bandars. Remember she said she will get to Gautam through his family back in the haveli.

When she comes to Pandya Niwas to deliver his dabba service, she will start with, "Hi Gautam"πŸ˜†

Like she's so dumb and thinks she's being sly. There's whole family there and of all people, especially Raavi who's her sister, Shiva, who's her BIL, and Dhara whom she claims she wants to be friends with again, she calls out Gautam, the guy she dumped at the altar and is like "Hi, Gautam" with blush smile. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Lol Kinshuk does a fab job with his awkward AF expressions when she calls him.

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 2 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The only good thing I feel about today's episode is the upcoming misunderstanding by shiva😎..so far there was no misunderstanding. .it was all abt understanding that she loved someone like dev and was irritated by him...but now a little misunderstanding will take him off guard and get him guilty when he realises she was not making fun of him at all...nor the laughter..neithr the smell..I really hope she gives him an earful...and he really get guilty now..I am fed up of one-sided taunts..πŸ€ͺ

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

I completely agree πŸ˜’ his state has become more laughable more than anything, the repetitive nature of his tandav is getting annoying

if he does want to ostracize raavi, then come up with better reasons

she has already said multiple times that she isn't bothered by his tel and masala anymore

I think the constant kaand's broke his mind or something

because honey, that's NOT how you go about it πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ