Motherhood in Anupama

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Please some one tell Anupama she needs to do more than lecture and sacrifice to have succesful human as children.

The only good children in the show are Nandhine and kinjal..

And your children define you as a parent.

Anupama has failed yet again in the role of a parent.. 

I feel raki is a much better mom, I just adore kinjals charcter.. I still wonder why would a girl like that fall for a crappy personality like toshu..

And finally the Best mom award of the show is Baa.. no matter what kaand vanraj does - he always proves to be a good son and never let's his mom Down.. 

I don't know how Rakhi did it, but she has raised a very good daughter who is both strong and kind at the same time. Anupama who goes around giving lectures to Rakhi about motherhood is a huge failure as a parent. Only Samar turned out to somewhat decent. A large part of blame lies on Vanraj too, especially in Pakhi's case. It shows what a useless couple Anuraj were. They could neither become good partners nor good parents. In Kinjal's case, it is quite obvious that both her parents did her upbringing together, balancing each other's flaws. She has her mother's strength and her father's goodness. That is what is missing in Anuraj's kids because both them failed as parents. Even Baa and Bapuji works well as a unit and that helped to parent their kids well. Dolly is a good person and Vanraj is a good son. On the other hand, what exactly are Anuraj's children. They could neither become good son or daughter or a good husband or good human beings. Shows that Anuraj are huge failures both as a couple and as parents.

You have summarised it better than me..

Anupama lived years in an emotionally abusive marriage, with no support it's impossible to do right things in such mental state, your only constant fear is to get the things done on time for your husband. Now tht she is out of it, hope she can raise her kids better. 

There’s a lot to be said about Anupama’s form of motherhood.  But there is another angle to consider.  It is said that a woman gives birth but it takes a village to raise a child.  Reason is, is that Anupama gave birth but there would’ve been a lot of interference from Baa, Bupuji and other family members which would’ve meant that any of Anupama’s ideas and wishes on raising her children would’ve been brushed aside.  Only Samar benefited from her being his mum.  It is likely that Toshu being the first born and Pakhi being the youngest and only girl were pampered by family members leading both children to be spoilt, inward reflecting and generally being horrible people.  

Originally posted by Amy07

Anupama lived years in an emotionally abusive marriage, with no support it's impossible to do right things in such mental state, your only constant fear is to get the things done on time for your husband. Now tht she is out of it, hope she can raise her kids better. 

Seeing anupama’s overflowing mamta for Pakhi in today’s episode, I don’t think she knows how to do

Parenting for bratty child. In place of giving bratty daughter any lessons for her bratty nature, all she is busy in pampering her for so called school dance competition.

She is out of abusive marriage now but it can’t change her parenting skills. Definitely she doesn’t know how to do parenting for her 2 bratty children today also🤢