Kaatelal & Sons

Episode Discussion - 29th and 30th July

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Well... A lot went down in the last two episodes. The following are my thoughts, would love to hear yours. 

The fall out between the sisters was a beautifully written scene. The acting was WOW 👏 It looked like two sisters were fighting. While Sushila and Garima both raised some really valid points and questions about their relationship the motive of the argument soon turned out to be who can hurt the other more. Fights especially these intense between two people who love each other can often take this turn. 

The second thing I saw in yesterdays episode was the care. Though the two even refuse to talk to each other, they want the other to be safe and happy. A heartbroken Sushila thought of her sister and put her future on the line while despite the argument Garima only wanted Sushila to be safe. 

The introduction of Madhav was interesting. I personally quite liked it! A rich, spoilt live in the moment kinda guy. The two of them (Sushila and Madhav) are contrasting personalities and it would be fun to see how the makers navigate their story. 

Agnima's future track 

Sushima's furture track 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I've mixed feeling about this track. I didn't really like how the sisters had a fallout although it did make sense for sushila to get angry at garima for hiding such a big thing. 

Madhav idk how I feel about him rn...I miss pramod

Also, K accepting Sushila's marriage so easily had me 🤪

Baki let's see what happens next. 

I'm kinda looking forward to  Agnima story😆

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Maybe I will get bashed by Sumod fans but got to say it. Pramod was cute but cat got his tongue every time Susheela displayed her attitude or ran to beat someone/himself. He stammered in front of DP too. Madhav seems like someone who will reply to her attitude with his comic timing. He finds her nature entertaining. He isn't someone to get scared by Susheela or DP (because he is the same) Both boys respect her. Sadly they butchered Pramod's helping and supportive nature doing maa vs to-be wife. Madhav didn't judge her like others in a cafe. He thought the runaway bride was cool. Even after Susheela said her groom left her at the altar, his attitude didn't change a bit. He said whoever left her was unlucky rather than making her feel that she lacks something. He knows she does not because she can do everything that can be sorted with "baat, haath and laath." That's why Susheela decided to marry him in a jiffy other than the fact that Garima's relation with Agni was at stake. 

I am not a crazy fan of Sumod or Sudhav (till now) but I think I will like Sudhav better. I can't wait to see how he balances between Susheela and Balraj because that will decide if Sudhav ship will sail or sink.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya

Maybe I will get bashed by Sumod fans but got to say it. Pramod was cute but cat got his tongue every time Susheela displayed her attitude or ran to beat someone/himself. He stammered in front of DP too. Madhav seems like someone who will reply to her attitude with his comic timing. He finds her nature entertaining. He isn't someone to get scared by Susheela or DP (because he is the same) Both boys respect her. Sadly they butchered Pramod's helping and supportive nature doing maa vs to-be wife. Madhav didn't judge her like others in a cafe. He thought the runaway bride was cool. Even after Susheela said her groom left her at the altar, his attitude didn't change a bit. He said whoever left her was unlucky rather than making her feel that she lacks something. He knows she does not because she can do everything that can be sorted with "baat, haath and laath." That's why Susheela decided to marry him in a jiffy other than the fact that Garima's relation with Agni was at stake. 

I am not a crazy fan of Sumod or Sudhav (till now) but I think I will like Sudhav better. I can't wait to see how he balances between Susheela and Balraj because that will decide if Sudhav ship will sail or sink.

This is exactly what I feel. Madhav is definitely not intimidated by Susheela. It’s going to be fun. 

I’m looking forward to it. 

Jiya and Megha!! What powerful performances!! Hats off!!