How to get the money?

Posted: 2 years ago

Kavya gets a call from the workplace that she is selected. But she wanna work with a higher rate. Does she not has any sense? That right now the first priority for her is to get a job and then too see that whether she is paid normally. I understand we all should know our capacities and not get underpaid. But Kavya needs to job badly and I am sure she is not being underpaid. Hasmukh and Leela were right in their opinions, but Kavya ko kahan samajh aayega. 

Anupama and Vanraj are also stressed out because of the property tax. While Pakhi has same attitude and Anupama not paying attention to her is very much cool. Kavya again as usual, creates the mess. Vanraj and Anupama are so stressed regarding this thing that their tongues are shivering to speak anything. And Kavya, thoda soch kar to bolo. Bapuji ko kuchh ho jata to. 

Kavya is blaming Bapuji. Such an inconsiderate lady. Hasmukh has done a mistake to not pay the tax. There is a way to tell someone if it's their mistake. But Vanraj to padha likha tha, kahan gai uski responsibility. Kavya called Hasmukh a Tax Chor...Yeh Anupama ko bolti to mein sahan kar sakti thi shayad, but sasur ko Tax Chor... She was asking that from where we will pay tax of 20 lacs? Teri job mein se jo select hui thi... Usme mein se thode hazaar rupay mil jaayenge... 

Kinjal is saying that she is not filing income tax returns and I was shocked to hear this. My return is being filed since I was 19. Everyone should file a return, so it helps us in future. Even if our return is nil, still the return should be filed. Kinjal is educated and salaried girl, and she saying that she is not filing a return, made me shocked. Kinjal is a daughter of a rich man who has a coaching centre...I am glad that the CVs brought this topic. 

Now enters Rakhi Dave. The most unwanted lady of the millenium. Kinjal is stopping Rakhi but Toshu a big disappointment. Some people will say that why the help from DIL's  mother is not allowed in the family. Rakhi agar sachi niyat se help karti to alag tha. Par yeh entertainment ke liye sab karti hai, isiliye help nahi leni chahiye. If she acted like a real friend, then no one would have mind taking help from her. AnyDay Shah's shouldn't take help from Rakhi, woh ginaane lag jaayegi future mein. 

Kavya today made me laugh when Rakhi came. Mere 20 laakh rupay kahan se aayenge? 😂 Aisi desperation to mujhe kabhi kisike aane par nahi hui. Today when she said Milke Milke Milke... 🤣 It was funny. I was laughing that how Kavya was acting like agar 20 lakh rupay nahi aaye to mein Zarur Bhikhari ban jaungi 

RAKHI TOLD ABOUT MONEY AND SELF RESPECT WAS TRUE. IN REAL MONEY IS MORE VALUED THAN ANYTHING. SUCH A SADDENING FACT. THAT POOR NEED TO BEND IN FRONT OF RICH. BECAUSE OF MONEY... 😭 See it as Survival. It's good in pockets not in minds... 

First of all, agreed with whatever Bapuji and baa has advised to the "always in her shouting and irritating mode" Kavya. Bhuke ko plain rice bhi chalega, Biryani ka wait karte baithega to kacche chawal bhi nahi milenge.! 

The very first question into my mind- which Karkhana gets 20L as property tax.? Anyway that's a different point, so no discussion about the valid point.! Secondly, can we expect a slight mature behavior from Mrs V.? I mean am I expecting a lot from her.? Don't she have some basic manners to talk with elders and moreover her father-in-law.? And on which silent mode Vanraj has gone to that all he react to Kavya is just a loud "shut up". 

Another question I have, is Toshu Kavya's son.? No I mean how insensitive of him, what jadi butti Rakhi had made him to drink that he has went this insensitive for his own family.? A woman is insulting his family, his parents, moreover elders, and all he is doing is making faces and standing still.?

Rakhi, at first I used to love her character, but now she is getting on my nerves. I mean are they for real? Which mother speaks nonsense at her daughter's sasural.? I would have supported her if she would have genuinely helped the Shahs. But no, all she is trying to do is being on her padhi likhi gawar badtameez mode.! 

Anupama needs to be more practical in terms of her dialogues and whatever she wants to say. Was it really needed that time to talk about emotional stuffs like sweetie ki padhai, uski shadi, sapne and all.? Instead of delivering "paanch panne ka bhashan" she would have said a cracking word to Rakhi to keep her mouth shut and just have thrown her out of the house. 

Gosh this family, idhar drama khatam hi nahi honda hai.! 😶

Kavya is absolute manner-less woman. I expected Vanraj to give her right left and center but looks like all his abuses n anger was for Anupama only.

Hating Kavya to the core. Someone remind her that she is not a teenager! Talking about teenager, Pakhi is another hated character! She blames Kinjal n Nandini and all if she fails? Seriously? Why not blame Kavya who didn’t handle the responsibility she took? 

Toshu deserves a slap! Which son stands and sees his family being insulted so bad..

I bet next coming up will be Rakhi giving money option to Anupama, by saying kick Kinjal out n you get the money!! 

Edited by Rinnks - 2 years ago

Bapuji not paying property tax is . My BFF had a valid question - did he pay Property Tax for his house or is the family going to become homeless next? I for once agree with Kavya. Bapuji and Kinjal (maybe, Rakhi?) turned out to be tax chors.

Originally posted by musicalstorm

Kavya gets a call from the workplace that she is selected. But she wanna work with a higher rate. Does she not has any sense? That right now the first priority for her is to get a job and then too see that whether she is paid normally. I understand we all should know our capacities and not get underpaid. But Kavya needs to job badly and I am sure she is not being underpaid. Hasmukh and Leela were right in their opinions, but Kavya ko kahan samajh aayega. 

Anupama and Vanraj are also stressed out because of the property tax. While Pakhi has same attitude and Anupama not paying attention to her is very much cool. Kavya again as usual, creates the mess. Vanraj and Anupama are so stressed regarding this thing that their tongues are shivering to speak anything. And Kavya, thoda soch kar to bolo. Bapuji ko kuchh ho jata to. 

Kavya is blaming Bapuji. Such an inconsiderate lady. Hasmukh has done a mistake to not pay the tax. There is a way to tell someone if it's their mistake. But Vanraj to padha likha tha, kahan gai uski responsibility. Kavya called Hasmukh a Tax Chor...Yeh Anupama ko bolti to mein sahan kar sakti thi shayad, but sasur ko Tax Chor... She was asking that from where we will pay tax of 20 lacs? Teri job mein se jo select hui thi... Usme mein se thode hazaar rupay mil jaayenge... 

Kinjal is saying that she is not filing income tax returns and I was shocked to hear this. My return is being filed since I was 19. Everyone should file a return, so it helps us in future. Even if our return is nil, still the return should be filed. Kinjal is educated and salaried girl, and she saying that she is not filing a return, made me shocked. Kinjal is a daughter of a rich man who has a coaching centre...I am glad that the CVs brought this topic. 

Now enters Rakhi Dave. The most unwanted lady of the millenium. Kinjal is stopping Rakhi but Toshu a big disappointment. Some people will say that why the help from DIL's  mother is not allowed in the family. Rakhi agar sachi niyat se help karti to alag tha. Par yeh entertainment ke liye sab karti hai, isiliye help nahi leni chahiye. If she acted like a real friend, then no one would have mind taking help from her. AnyDay Shah's shouldn't take help from Rakhi, woh ginaane lag jaayegi future mein. 

Kavya today made me laugh when Rakhi came. Mere 20 laakh rupay kahan se aayenge? 😂 Aisi desperation to mujhe kabhi kisike aane par nahi hui. Today when she said Milke Milke Milke... 🤣 It was funny. I was laughing that how Kavya was acting like agar 20 lakh rupay nahi aaye to mein Zarur Bhikhari ban jaungi 

RAKHI TOLD ABOUT MONEY AND SELF RESPECT WAS TRUE. IN REAL MONEY IS MORE VALUED THAN ANYTHING. SUCH A SADDENING FACT. THAT POOR NEED TO BEND IN FRONT OF RICH. BECAUSE OF MONEY... 😭 See it as Survival. It's good in pockets not in minds... 

@bold - Its ok to not file income tax return if you don't have taxable income or your income is within the exempt income limit. I myself started filing after I started doing job. Income tax itself allows you not to file it if no taxable income. Also when u are minor, even if have income, that is to be considered as a part of your parents income. And kinjal has started doing the job now, so this will be the first year when she will file the income tax return. Its absolutely normal. Generally people file even nil return just so that they can provide those documents for taking loan, kinjal ko kabhi zaroorat nahi padti aise loan lene ki, she is rich. Isliye usne nil return file nahi kiya.

Edited by neo7 - 2 years ago

I am going out of station so i will not able to come on forum around 11 , 12 days

Originally posted by surabhi01

I am going out of station so i will not able to come on forum around 11 , 12 days

Enjoy your vacation 👍👍👍

Originally posted by surabhi01

Have fun and stay safe 💖

Originally posted by Saumya96

First of all, agreed with whatever Bapuji and baa has advised to the "always in her shouting and irritating mode" Kavya. Bhuke ko plain rice bhi chalega, Biryani ka wait karte baithega to kacche chawal bhi nahi milenge.! 

The very first question into my mind- which Karkhana gets 20L as property tax.? Anyway that's a different point, so no discussion about the valid point.! Secondly, can we expect a slight mature behavior from Mrs V.? I mean am I expecting a lot from her.? Don't she have some basic manners to talk with elders and moreover her father-in-law.? And on which silent mode Vanraj has gone to that all he react to Kavya is just a loud "shut up". 

Another question I have, is Toshu Kavya's son.? No I mean how insensitive of him, what jadi butti Rakhi had made him to drink that he has went this insensitive for his own family.? A woman is insulting his family, his parents, moreover elders, and all he is doing is making faces and standing still.?

Rakhi, at first I used to love her character, but now she is getting on my nerves. I mean are they for real? Which mother speaks nonsense at her daughter's sasural.? I would have supported her if she would have genuinely helped the Shahs. But no, all she is trying to do is being on her padhi likhi gawar badtameez mode.! 

Anupama needs to be more practical in terms of her dialogues and whatever she wants to say. Was it really needed that time to talk about emotional stuffs like sweetie ki padhai, uski shadi, sapne and all.? Instead of delivering "paanch panne ka bhashan" she would have said a cracking word to Rakhi to keep her mouth shut and just have thrown her out of the house. 

Gosh this family, idhar drama khatam hi nahi honda hai.! 😶

@Saumya96...So much nice to hear from you. And a nice post overall

Your DP is nice...Shri Raam and Sitaji  I just love them.