Realisation OS

zindagigulzar thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey you guys i hope you all r doing well...

I brought this fresh OS because i know everyone here want this to be happen in show..and i show much a softer side of both...

This again i write it hurryy so ignore my mistaks if you find it super boring😕

Enjoyyy❤️

Raavi and rishita are working in the kitchen

Raavi went out leaving rishita alone, rishita is such a dramebazz and her mother in law apt say her "patrani"

"Offo kitni garmi h inke kitchen m,i just can't ufff..."

She go ,take a fan and place it in the kitchen.

She is working and suddenly water from the sink started falling on the surface, she didn't notice that.

The water is spreading all over in kitchen and the electric wire which is attached with fan came in contact with it and current generated.

Raavi came in the kitchen and notice the entire scenario, she fumbles in fear..

'What if rishita got a shock...no she have to safe her"

She rushed towards her and scream "rishita", she hold her arms and pushed her away, she fall on the ground..!!

But unfortunately raavi come in contact and got an electric shock.

She shivers and slowly everything blank in front of her eyes and felt unconscious.

Rishita look at her and scream "Raavi"

Shiva who was working on the terrace heard raavi's name and rushed into the kitchen.

Rishita started crying as raavi is now completely faint.

She couldn't touch her with naked hands as it would be dangerous for her too...

Shiva came in kitchen and stunned to see her raavi like this.

"Shiva jldi kch kar vrna"...her voice choked in between.

Shiva breath stuck as he see her lying on ground because of shock which is unfortunately supposed to be for rishita, why this mami ki beti ki behen is mother teresa always..!!

Shiva came closer to her on his knees take off his shirt and about to hold him but rishita said

"Shiva kya kr raha h tuje bhi current lg jayega m call krti hu dev-krish ko"

"Bhabhi mere pas time nahi h is chipkali ko kch ni hone dunga m" shiva said

Rishita got up and switch off the socket to stop the current flow.

Shiva take her in his arms and came into aangan

He sit on the cot and take her her head on his lap and start ruffling it.

With each second passing his breath stuck more and more, he want his chipkali back at any cost.

"Ae...aeyy raa..raavi aankhein khol" he said with teary eyes

Rishita massaging her hand and feet to make her feel warm, by the time dev and krish arrive.

"Yeh kya hogya raavi ko" asked dev

"Dev raavi ko shock lg gya muje bachane k chakkar m, i m so sorry raavi" said rishita with guilt

"Par kese voh bhi kitchen m??" Krish asked

"Voh sab chod m doctor ko phone krta hu" said dev nervously

Everyone in house is worried for raavi, rishita and dev is massaging her hand and krish leg.

And shiva is not in the state to say anything he just want her, he want to fight with her, he want to hug her tightly.

He started remembering the memories which they shared together.

From nok-jhok wli nafrat to pyar ki shuruvat they have come a long way..!!

Tears falling from his eyes is witness by all..and they all know how much concerned shiva have for raavi.

"Aeyy...gadhedi sun na voh gaana suna...dun..dunga mei jldi uth ja agr meri gandi awaz nahi sunni toh"..with a heavy heart he said

Doctor reached, shiva eyes spark little with a hope

"Doctor dekho na yeh aankhein nahi khol rahi h" shiva said

"Aap tension mt lo m karta hu check"

Doctor examine raavi and write a prescription

"Yeh lijiye yeh dawai h kch inhe khilani h or fikar karni ki koi bt nahi h thk hojayegi jldi, haan hosh aane m thoda time lg skta h agr koi bhi emergency ho toh call me" said Doctor

Krish take doctor to the gate and than dev-krish go the market for medicines.

"Shiva raavi ko kamre m leja m kam krti hu kisi bhi cheez ki zaroort ho toh muje awaz laga dena"

Shiva nodded and take her to the room.

He make her sleep on the bed and covered her body with blanket.

He sit on the corner of on the chair sided by bed, gently grab her hand and placed it under his cheeks.

He is staring her in a hope that now she will open her eyes.

"Raavi bhot bura hu na mei, tu na bilkul...sahi kehti h muje junglee..kirane ki dukaan, chimpanzee bhi ...pr m yeh sab tere muh se sunna chahta hu abhi...ae..aeyy raavi bol na...!

Dekh mei janta hu tu mujse naraz h bhot tera haq h yeh mei bhot dil dukhya h na tera tabhi toh itna bada accident hote hote bach gya varna.....he pause gulped once

Nahi jb tak shiva zinda h na uski raavi ko kuch nahi hoga. Kuch toh alag dikhata hoga na logo toh tabhi toh bolte h, tu kaha apna prince Charming dhund rahi thi or kaha tuje mila mei..

Mei us diary m teri dev ko lekar feeling ko naraz nahi hu haan bs bura lgta h bhot zyda, ki meine teri zindagi barbaad krdi, dhara bhabhi ko mei mana nahi kr skta tha, isliye majboori m shadi kari pan yeh nahi pata tha is majboori ke rishte m chahat ke phool khilne lgenge bhot koshish kari ki tere kareeb na aau pan nahi reh paya dur.

Tune hi bola tha ki muje thode din phele tere pas m takleef nahi thi voh isliye kyuki muje laga tha ki tu mre liye hi bani h pan m glt tha raavi m glt tha, m tuje deserve hi nahi krta..

His eyes now couldn't resist more tears and they came down immediately,

Kaha tu somnath ki sabse khoobsurat ladki or kaha mei jaheel gawar. Tu gentleman chahti thi pr tuje mila ko tel masalo ki khushboo wla insaan. Mei teri zindagi kharab nahi kar skta raavi, isliye m tujse dur ja raha tha taki tu mujse nafrat kare, pan tu chipkali ki chipkali hi rhegi aakr chipak hi jati h, chodna chahta tha tuje pan nahi chod paya...or..or na hi kabhi chodunga raavi..!!

"Raa...raavi ab toh meine tuj...tuje sab bta diya na ab aankhe khol na"

He take his forehead nears her and match it with firmless, his tears drop on raavi.

And with a sudden stuck he breath heavily, shiva take a step back and start massaging her hands..

"Raavi...ra..raavi sun rahi h na ...haan aankhe khol dekh m yahi hu tere sath"

Raavi now started feeling warmth and slowly open her eyes and the first word came out from her mouth is "shiva"

She is feeling blissful as shiva is their with her...she smiles a little.

"Somnath ka shukar h tuje hosh aa gya" he kissed her hands and continue "tuje pata bhi tha mei kitna dar gya tha jaan nikal gyi thi meri or kyu jhansi ki raani bani hui thi akal nhi h tere pas"

"Ha..Haan tu daant le muje" she said with innocent face

He realise and said "so..sorry par tune mujhe kyu ni bulaya m aajata na"

"Itna time n..nhi tha shiva ki tuje bulati or tuje kyu meri itni fikar ho rahi h tu toh nafrat krta h na mujse fr kyu betha h yaha, tuje toh shakal bhi nahi dekhni na meri, mere kareeb bhi nahi aana toh kyu haath pakad rakha h mera, tu hi chahta tha na ki dur chali jau toh jane deta na..kyu.."

Shiva place finger on her lips to shut her...

"Bakwass mt kar lgta h shock ka asar tere dimag m hua h, soch smjkr bola kar" shiva said

"Kyu..shiva bol kyu tuje farak pd raha h?" She asked with teary eyes

"Voh...us bt ko btane m abhi time h tu bs itna smj le tu kahi nahi jayegi mere pas rhegi smjhi"

"Shiva...tu toh mujse naraz tha na??"

"Nahi...gadheda toh m tha jo tere itne smjhane k bd bhi nahi smj paya tu apna ateet bhul chuki h or bina kisi shart ke nayi shurvat krna chahti h..!! Naraz m tha mei khudse jo tuje samaj ni paya , ab muje samaj aa gya h sab kuch

Mei tere bina nahi reh sakta"

He said this statement and raavi smiles with joy

He gently kissed her forehead and share beautiful eyelock.

Love

S_Verma ❤

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeeraWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I loved this  OS. ❤