Yessss he should come in his old form to teach that creep a lesson 

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by gayatherry88

He always look handsome 🔥🔥🔥 and see that grumpy face

Why I feel he is seeing a wrong person down🤣🤣

Without a doubt Sai is 🔥 and handsome 

Dapper. ❤️

Raghav wouldn't be the Raghav he is without Sai. He's added such depth to the character in such a short amount of time. Every expression, every stare, every hand motion - I rewind and rewatch his scenes ALL the time! Brilliant actor. ITV has gained a gem and I cannot wait to see him snag all the Star Parivaar awards next year! 

Edited by masin - 2 years ago

☺️❤️

Raghav Rao the king is looking down from the balcony of his palace to his subjects!! 👏

Originally posted by Salutethearmy

Tum Mere Ho song actually suits Raghav Rao

His gaze is similar to Suneil Shetty from the film Dhadkan

Sai is so dashing 

Sai is so dashing 

Yes he is . He has stopped posting on IG.  Sai should do a photoshoot

Edited by Salutethearmy - 2 years ago

itne sare bts diye jise dekh dekh kr logo ka dimag khrab ho gya. 1 photo Raghvi ka b dal dete sath me… in party outfits … sb khush ho jate…

Originally posted by masin

Dapper. ❤️

Raghav wouldn't be the Raghav he is without Sai. He's added such depth to the character in such a short amount of time. Every expression, every stare, every hand motion - I rewind and rewatch his scenes ALL the time! Brilliant actor. ITV has gained a gem and I cannot wait to see him snag all the Star Parivaar awards next year! 

Aaj kal awards functions are jinxed due to Corona.  Lekin banta hai, SP is ruling the charts. Awards are due.  I find Gashmeer Mahajini a out of box type of actor. He is like some cheetah is action scenes. 

Originally posted by Sunaina7

exactly

No one would have even continued watching if it wasn't for Sai. The character gets his charm and swag only because of him. No other actor could have pulled it off like he does. Even in sad or helpless scenes the strong aura doesn't reduce . There is something so special about it

True!!  Sai makes Raghav Rao and there definitely couldn’t be a better Raghav if it wasn’t for him 

Originally posted by Salutethearmy

Aaj kal awards functions are jinxed due to Corona.  Lekin banta hai, SP is ruling the charts. Awards are due.  I find Gashmeer Mahajini a out of box type of actor. He is like some cheetah is action scenes. 

I don't follow his show actually, don't love the plot too much 😕

But yes, I've seen some of his previous work and he definitely seems thoda hatke!