Rajeev Khandelwal Vs Fawad Khan - Better Actor

Poll

Rajeev Khandelwal Vs Fawad Khan - Better Actor

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Since Fawad Khan was a popular name in India too during the phase of 2015 or 16 and he was made to work in bollywood due to his immense popularity, on contray to this Rajeev khandelwal was hugely popular in Pakistan during 2003-04 and he was made to work in Pakistani drama on popular demand , who is a better actor ?

Fawad Khan - IMDb

Sujal Garewal (@sujalgarewal123) | Twitter

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Floofy_Wolf thumbnail

I prefer Rajeev but I imagine Fawad probably has more fans nowadays. Results would be different if KTH had aired more recently.

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mothymoth

I prefer Rajeev but I imagine Fawad probably has more fans nowadays. Results would be different if KTH had aired more recently.

those who were school going kids during KTH are now on jobs with their own kids in school ðŸ¤£ , the drawback of tv shows is that its easily forgettable while film stars live through their legacy , fardeen khan still makes news with his weight loss thing ðŸ˜†

priya185 thumbnail

I prefer fawad 

he was amazing especially in Pakistani shows 

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

khandelwals aamir, fawads kapoor and sons. i was totally blown away by their performances and became fan of both. it is really sad that they didnt get good opportunities afterwards.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Rajeevs drawback was height and voice