Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Bebo999

That’s odd cuz your on India forums talking about these celebs 

Unless you are die hard fans of someone’s; it’s really weird to approach them.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

I don't know how people do it. I feel so uncomfortable. I saw Anil Kapoor once only two feet away from me on a street in NYC. It felt awkward to approach him. I just took a glance and walked away.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: hotchoco

I don't know how people do it. I feel so uncomfortable. I saw Anil Kapoor once only two feet away from me on a street in NYC. It felt awkward to approach him. I just took a glance and walked away.

I was at a crafts museum some years ago and me and my friends were exploring the small central building. After a while, everyone present there was told to evacuate and go outside because Shabana Azmi was coming. I was totally pissed off because like who the hell cares if she is coming, why should we leave, she doesn't own this place does she  But we had to leave and just as I exited she was coming inside, we had a quick eye contact, I was talking on my phone and just ignored her and went away 😆 In fact no one at that place could give two hoots about her. I haven't seen many celebrities in real life but I never felt the urge to approach the ones I have seen either, pata nahi log itna bhav kyu dete hain,they are human beings at the end of the day 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Bebo999

That’s odd cuz your on India forums talking about these celebs 

while i met them i am on duty and i work in the airport as a security personnel  and honestly after a point these celebs doesn't excites to be even talk abt due to their own attitude they are different from what they portray on-screen and this is what i learn and that excitement slowly died

In IF its an open discussion forum we can discuss like i say we can discuss abt their work and the films and i appreciate good work and they put in hardwork other than neutral

My experience meeting them is totally work and professional approach on what i saw based on their attitude and behaviour

The only motto i know you are in my country follow the rules & regulations thats it

above all i treat them as humans, normal human beings who born and also one day they have to die to be buried or burn so all these attitude and luxuries are just temporary for them,i always follow this route

Edited by Mages - 2 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: infinity101

I was at a crafts museum some years ago and me and my friends were exploring the small central building. After a while, everyone present there was told to evacuate and go outside because Shabana Azmi was coming. I was totally pissed off because like who the hell cares if she is coming, why should we leave, she doesn't own this place does she  But we had to leave and just as I exited she was coming inside, we had a quick eye contact, I was talking on my phone and just ignored her and went away 😆 In fact no one at that place could give two hoots about her. I haven't seen many celebrities in real life but I never felt the urge to approach the ones I have seen either, pata nahi log itna bhav kyu dete hain,they are human beings at the end of the day 

we share the same thoughts👍🏼

all these celebs doesn't bother me too i see them as humans too even they are mortal 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hotchoco

SRK once said in a interview with a foreign journalist who had come to India, he was like in the west, if people see a HW celeb they would just say hi or will be normal with you. In India, they will meet you as if they have known you forever. So, he does the same..(meanwhile the traffic stops his car, a sardarji on the road asks him how he is doing.. SRK answers all is well in punjabi and also asks the Sardarji how everyone at his home is doing.. as if SRK knows the random person’s family)🤣 

He says he accepts it as many of us grew up with him.. watching him so he’s a part of everyone’s life and he accepts it 😆

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 2 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

How can one be mean to an 8 year old?

Having said that, Kareena hasn't transformed to Mother Teresa now. She is just smarter at hiding her snooty ass. She found the perfect partner in elitist Saif.

She did it to some acquaintances I know, and they were like 4-5 years old 😆

JayaBachan thumbnail

Ditto. I don’t think I’ll approach any celebrity except SRK and Aish. Mind you, even then I’d hesitate because I kinda find it embarrassing/awkward.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FingerFetish

Ditto. I don’t think I’ll approach any celebrity except SRK and Aish. Mind you, even then I’d hesitate because I kinda find it embarrassing/awkward.

Unless it’s an official meet and greet..

Hey hi.. I’m a big pankha sir.. I’m your Gaurav 🤣

JayaBachan thumbnail

Unless it’s an official meet and greet..

Hey hi.. I’m a big pankha sir.. I’m your Gaurav 🤣

Yup 😂

Like you said, unless it’s an official meet n greet or I paid for VIP tickets, there is a very low chance that I could just walk up to them and say hi. I’ll likely just creep around the bushes and watch them 🙂