Pandya Store|Episode Discussion #70|Gira hua Anaar, Babuji ko no SR - Page 7

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by majoni03

I want next track to be Shivi centric. But looks like next track will be also all about Dhara๐Ÿ˜”

I do too, but I've had enough of this baby thing. Just get it over with. Phast phast

Originally posted by anshika5103

In precap Why I feel suman is angry because Rishita spoke up

I am guessing here, I think Suman was just irritated that Rishitha was blowing things out of proportion. If Suman had given the same answer, then it is an elderly lady and the head of the house replying, which would shut up the gossip aunties. But Rishitha kind of sidestepped Suman and made it a tamasha. That is just going to be fodder for more gossip.

I love Rishitha for standing up to the aunties. But my take is, her approach rarely works in real life. We all love the lone rebel who stands for the truth, but I have found from personal experience, that when you go in all guns blazing, people double down on their beliefs. I have rarely seen such outbursts having desired effects. In turn, the sullen relative may stay quiet for a bit, but the gossip and visiousness becomes ten folds behind the back. 

Pomegranate and hand touching! Isse jyada bakwas!

Also, Dhara being the spindle of household work is pretty lame! Men should hang their heads in shame, and the women are shown as dumb. 

I am sorry, but this pregnancy drama is touching some raw nerves here. No one thought that it'd been ten years; there could be something else than celebrating SR! 

Originally posted by mpks1

He broke the bangle stand with all the bangles when he threw the cardboard cover of the shirt box. The thing to notice  is how a cardboard box can knock off a bangle stand, maybe that discussion is for another day๐Ÿ˜†

I would like to see a bangle scene

Quiet possible, he did fling it with irritation. Even being light, the cardboard box would have enough momentum to knock of the bangle stand, especially if it was light weight and on the edge ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Originally posted by Raingoddess

Honestly itโ€™s getting repetitive. Same dialogues, same bgm and very little progress.

Very little progress in any of the tracks

Dhara pregnancy still didn't happen๐Ÿ˜•

Rishita adjustment issues still happening- where is DevTa conversation, I am ready to put up Dev's expressions to go through it. They can't be saying Rishita ka gussa apne aap chala jaayega, you won't know what she will be upto the next day๐Ÿ˜•

ShiVi - I want to remove the word Taras from Hindi dictionary๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Mountains_Lakes

I do too, but I've had enough of this baby thing. Just get it over with. Phast phast

Even if Dhara gets pregnant makers will show us oily trying to harm the baby and Dhara๐Ÿ˜”

I appreciated that there wasn't a usual ykb moment after Raavi saving Rishita, instead she yelled at her for the carelessness much like a sibling would do ๐Ÿ˜† if my sister were to carelessly leave the tap on and this scene were to happen, I would be concerned yes but a lot more angry and react the same way 

Okay i re-watched the gift episode for the bangel Scene ... I think shiva will get a box and keep it at the dressing table . But I really we get an elaborate scene as someone created above ...I am getting bored of the falls , the minor touches , the gadha gadhi , Bandar jokes , that bgm .... I remember we had gotten a new bgm for them ...

Originally posted by SlytherInMe.

I appreciated that there wasn't a usual ykb moment after Raavi saving Rishita, instead she yelled at her for the carelessness much like a sibling would do ๐Ÿ˜† if my sister were to carelessly leave the tap on and this scene were to happen, I would be concerned yes but a lot more angry and react the same way 

Rishita needs to enroll herself in cooking 101 course in a local community college. Not for the family but for herself first. She was completely unaware of the safety rules in the kitchen๐Ÿ˜• Cooking is a life skill๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by funny_fubar

Quiet possible, he did fling it with irritation. Even being light, the cardboard box would have enough momentum to knock of the bangle stand, especially if it was light weight and on the edge ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

after seeing the way Shiva banged the door, I have full faith that with his speed and strength combined, the bangles would go flying ๐Ÿ˜†