Pandya Store|Episode Discussion #70|Gira hua Anaar, Babuji ko no SR - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago

I hope next week we get some progress in their story and not just pretty fights .... 

Originally posted by mahajanaish

I swear what was that ?? They are trying to prove how important their bhabhi is by telling us she knows the location of tape .... I too don't know where it is at my home  , but I m living alone pretty well ... 

🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by mpks1

In my house I had to repeatedly conduct workshops to let the 3 of them know where things are, My daughter is the best, catches on quickly but my son and my husband torture me so much😭 They will even misplace their own phones and ipads, I won't know where they last left it but I will be the one to always find it for them😕

Ohh my god- its the other way around for me 🤣 I keep losing things, search for half an hour and then give up and ask my husband. My husband gives me a tortured look, and magically finds the thing in 5 minutes 🤣🤣

My toddler is one step further- she hides away things in the weirdest location and blinks when you are trying to find that thing

Originally posted by Mountains_Lakes

In my house it was always my Mom and Me. Kitchen/cleaning stuff's mom and supplies were me. And I have OCD about putting them in place and I will be like debt collector and annoy the crap out of everyone to return it back to it's place. 😂😂

I am the same way, want things back in the same spot, else they won't get it the next time😆

Originally posted by SlytherInMe.

I've been hoping for a similar scene as well but he has stopped noticing much about her and only interacts if absolutely necessary 

perhaps dhara can notice and say something along the lines of "Aare Raavi, tere haath mein chudiyan kyu nahi hai aaj? Tujhe toh pehne bahoth pasand hai na? Toh aaj itni sunni sunni kyu?"  and raavi looks down at her hands with dismay but recovers and replies "voh aaj jaldi jaldi mein pehna bhool gayi" 

satisfied with her answer, dhara leaves but shiva witnessed the whole situation and notices raavi looked at her bare wrists with sadness but doesn't think much of it and moves on

later on he walks into their room and notices a significant collection of her bangles missing on the dresser and has a flashback of when he threw the box and broke them and then another flashback of dhara-raavi

he puts two and two together and feels guilty about his actions and then proceeds to buy her some bangles - and either subtly places them on the dresser or gives them to her directly 

high hopes though 😆

PS spy’s- this is what you want to read and copy same to same👆👆😍

Did the shiva breaking Raavi's bangles scene happen 🤔🤔?? Or that also is FF 

It happened😂😂

When he was opening his gift, he tossed the cover, it hit her bangle stand and it fell on the floor.

But I feel you. Lol there are many acres sometimes I find myself guessing if they happened in the show or are FF versions😂😂

Do mention Adhbut tape in EDT name today

Originally posted by SlytherInMe.

never would I have thought that you would want yet another rasoi scene 🤣🤣

I would take the rasoi scene anyday over the bandars sleeping in the new bedroom and watching another stupid track for yet another SR if it doesn't happen on Monday😕

I hope next week we get some progress in their story and not just pretty fights .... 

Honestly it’s getting repetitive. Same dialogues, same bgm and very little progress.

Did the shiva breaking Raavi's bangles scene happen 🤔🤔?? Or that also is FF 

Yes, the bangle stand fell and the  bangles broke when he tosses the gift shirt's cover