Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshika5103 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Don't want to get everyone's hopes high, but did anyone notice Raavi wasn't wearing any bangles in her hand?

Didn't Shiva tell Mami something along the lines of Suhagan Ke Hath Khali Nahi Hone Chaiye?

Do you think we may get a bangle scene because he noticed her empty hands and realizes that he broke her bangles?

Yeah I noticed 😒 but I am not building any hope😔

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: mpks1

In my house I had to repeatedly conduct workshops to let the 3 of them know where things are, My daughter is the best, catches on quickly but my son and my husband torture me so much😭 They will even misplace their own phones and ipads, I won't know where they last left it but I will be the one to always find it for them😕

In my house it was always my Mom and Me. Kitchen/cleaning stuff's mom and supplies were me. And I have OCD about putting them in place and I will be like debt collector and annoy the crap out of everyone to return it back to it's place. 😂😂

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: mpks1

Did they all eat? Did Raavi make  lunch all over again? Why was it not mentioned? Now I am curious😕

never would I have thought that you would want yet another rasoi scene 🤣🤣

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Don't want to get everyone's hopes high, but did anyone notice Raavi wasn't wearing any bangles in her hand?

Didn't Shiva tell Mami something along the lines of Suhagan Ke Hath Khali Nahi Hone Chaiye?

Do you think we may get a bangle scene because he noticed her empty hands and realizes that he broke her bangles?

this would be lovely! i would love it if he buys her new bangles ❤️

he can make an excuse as usual saying that he only did it as a return gift coz she got him a shirt 😆

then Shiva can wear his new shirt and raavi her new bangles 🤣

This content was originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

I've been hoping for a similar scene as well but he has stopped noticing much about her and only interacts if absolutely necessary 

perhaps dhara can notice and say something along the lines of "Aare Raavi, tere haath mein chudiyan kyu nahi hai aaj? Tujhe toh pehne bahoth pasand hai na? Toh aaj itni sunni sunni kyu?"  and raavi looks down at her hands with dismay but recovers and replies "voh aaj jaldi jaldi mein pehna bhool gayi" 

satisfied with her answer, dhara leaves but shiva witnessed the whole situation and notices raavi looked at her bare wrists with sadness but doesn't think much of it and moves on

later on he walks into their room and notices a significant collection of her bangles missing on the dresser and has a flashback of when he threw the box and broke them and then another flashback of dhara-raavi

he puts two and two together and feels guilty about his actions and then proceeds to buy her some bangles - and either subtly places them on the dresser or gives them to her directly 

high hopes though 😆

mahajanaish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I've been hoping for a similar scene as well but he has stopped noticing much about her and only interacts if absolutely necessary 

perhaps dhara can notice and say something along the lines of "Aare Raavi, tere haath mein chudiyan kyu nahi hai aaj? Tujhe toh pehne bahoth pasand hai na? Toh aaj itni sunni sunni kyu?"  and raavi looks down at her hands with dismay but recovers and replies "voh aaj jaldi jaldi mein pehna bhool gayi" 

satisfied with her answer, dhara leaves but shiva witnessed the whole situation and notices raavi looked at her bare wrists with sadness but doesn't think much of it and moves on

later on he walks into their room and notices a significant collection of her bangles missing on the dresser and has a flashback of when he threw the box and broke them and then another flashback of dhara-raavi

he puts two and two together and feels guilty about his actions and then proceeds to buy her some bangles - and either subtly places them on the dresser or gives them to her directly 

high hopes though 😆

Did the shiva breaking Raavi's bangles scene happen 🤔🤔?? Or that also is FF 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I found the tape scene so relatable 😆 whenever my dad, sister, or me will set out to work on some project or anything else that requires tape - neither of us will know where the tape is and we will scour the whole house for it, only to have our mom find it begrudgingly after we have successfully irritated her 🤣

same here! kaam ke waqt kaam ki cheez kabhi nahi milti 🤣🤣

This content was originally posted by: GrilledCheese

this would be lovely! i would love it if he buys her new bangles ❤️

he can make an excuse as usual saying that he only did it as a return gift coz she got him a shirt 😆

then Shiva can wear his new shirt and raavi her new bangles 🤣

Haye

Write an OS aalu on the bangle scene! It's been a while we've read your work!

mpks1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anshika5103

In og I  guess gaumbi praised raavi because she managed the house pretty well...

They didn't have this track in the OG😕

Room building was a non event and done in 2 episodes, Dhanam-Murthy did not have an elaobrate SR again😕

Mullai managed  the house once when Dhanam went to her mother's house. She always does a great job and there was no fiasco like the one happened. And Meena is not smarty pants and miss know it all like Rishita, she will only do what she knows and will let Mullai know in advance. Here Rishita was being stupid and her ego was too big to be hurt, She could have told Raavi that she doesn't know anything and could have walked out.

Please don't tell me she doesn't know what a garam masala is? She brings a fan, that too a pedestal fan into the kitchen, heights of stupidity

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago