Pandya Store|Episode Discussion #70|Gira hua Anaar, Babuji ko no SR - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by mahajanaish

I hope Gaumbi bursts some balloons , they wake up and he can finally do his deed .

Me too. But we have to have our daily dose of Dhara Mata. So Dhara will stop Gaumbi, caress their heads/hair sitting on bed side and will be rehne do Gaumbi. Mere bacche ne hamare liye itni mehnat se kamara banana hai. Bahaut dino baat sukoon ki need some honge. And will have fbs of their past and Bapuji will cave in.

I just hope that after that scene the bandars' wake up and run away for GauRa to do the deed.

Originally posted by Mountains_Lakes

Thread #69 was left high and dry just like Bapuji will be seeing the bandars' in their bed!

Bechara Gaumbi:

Originally posted by SlytherInMe.

I found the tape scene so relatable 😆 whenever my dad, sister, or me will set out to work on some project or anything else that requires tape - neither of us will know where the tape is and we will scour the whole house for it, only to have our mom find it begrudgingly after we have successfully irritated her 🤣

In my house I had to repeatedly conduct workshops to let the 3 of them know where things are, My daughter is the best, catches on quickly but my son and my husband torture me so much😭 They will even misplace their own phones and ipads, I won't know where they last left it but I will be the one to always find it for them😕

I swear what was that ?? They are trying to prove how important their bhabhi is by telling us she knows the location of tape .... I too don't know where it is at my home  , but I m living alone pretty well ... 

Yeah their whole this house can't run without Bhabhi crap, I just 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

In og I  guess gaumbi praised raavi because she managed the house pretty well...

Me too. But we have to have our daily dose of Dhara Mata. So Dhara will stop Gaumbi, caress their heads/hair sitting on bed side and will be rehne do Gaumbi. Mere bacche ne hamare liye itni mehnat se kamara banana hai. Bahaut dino baat sukoon ki need some honge. And will have fbs of their past and Bapuji will cave in.

I just hope that after that scene the bandars' wake up and run away for GauRa to do the deed.

Oh god !! I m pretty sure this will happen ... I could so imagine it happening .... Shivi wale sapne gaye tape lene ...😢😢😢😂😂

Edited by mahajanaish - 2 years ago

I’m curious… what is the next track in OG? And how much are they following it right now?

Don't want to get everyone's hopes high, but did anyone notice Raavi wasn't wearing any bangles in her hand?

Didn't Shiva tell Mami something along the lines of Suhagan Ke Hath Khali Nahi Hone Chaiye?

Do you think we may get a bangle scene because he noticed her empty hands and realizes that he broke her bangles?

I've been hoping for a similar scene as well but he has stopped noticing much about her and only interacts if absolutely necessary 

perhaps dhara can notice and say something along the lines of "Aare Raavi, tere haath mein chudiyan kyu nahi hai aaj? Tujhe toh pehne bahoth pasand hai na? Toh aaj itni sunni sunni kyu?"  and raavi looks down at her hands with dismay but recovers and replies "voh aaj jaldi jaldi mein pehna bhool gayi" 

satisfied with her answer, dhara leaves but shiva witnessed the whole situation and notices raavi looked at her bare wrists with sadness but doesn't think much of it and moves on

later on he walks into their room and notices a significant collection of her bangles missing on the dresser and has a flashback of when he threw the box and broke them and then another flashback of dhara-raavi

he puts two and two together and feels guilty about his actions and then proceeds to buy her some bangles - and either subtly places them on the dresser or gives them to her directly 

high hopes though 😆

Originally posted by mpks1

Did they all eat? Did Raavi make  lunch all over again? Why was it not mentioned? Now I am curious😕

Suman looked happy... it is safe to assume they managed somehow.

I guess Dev, Krish and a disgruntled Rishitha cleaned up the kitchen while Raavi remade the dishes

I hope Gaumbi bursts some balloons , they wake up and he can finally do his deed .

Dhara won't let him, she is too concerned about her three bandars 🤣

this new room will neither lead to SR nor bachche.. Gaumbi was happier in the aangan 🤣