Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahajanaish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Just make dhara pregnant .... I can't bear more of this get dhara preggo mission . Today shiva didn't even pick heavy sacks , how come he fell asleep ... Did they all faint after blowing the balloons oxygen kam hone se ...  What's with this writer so obsessed with dhara Gaumbi sr ... Monday it will be  more of anita mami shit .... Give me some shivi writers ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thread #69 was left high and dry just like Bapuji will be seeing the bandars' in their bed!

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mahajanaish

Just make dhara pregnant .... I can't bear more of this get dhara preggo mission . Today shiva didn't even pick heavy sacks , how come he fell asleep ... Did they all faint after blowing the balloons oxygen kam hone se ...  What's with this writer so obsessed with dhara Gaumbi sr ... Monday it will be  more of anita mami shit .... Give me some shivi writers ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

they fainted after an exhaustive search for tape ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

mahajanaish thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Thread #69 was left high and dry just like Bapuji will be seeing the bandars' in their bed!

I hope Gaumbi bursts some balloons , they wake up and he can finally do his deed .

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Don't want to get everyone's hopes high, but did anyone notice Raavi wasn't wearing any bangles in her hand?

Didn't Shiva tell Mami something along the lines of Suhagan Ke Hath Khali Nahi Hone Chaiye?

Do you think we may get a bangle scene because he noticed her empty hands and realizes that he broke her bangles?

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I found the tape scene so relatable ๐Ÿ˜† whenever my dad, sister, or me will set out to work on some project or anything else that requires tape - neither of us will know where the tape is and we will scour the whole house for it, only to have our mom find it begrudgingly after we have successfully irritated her ๐Ÿคฃ

mpks1 thumbnail

Did they all eat? Did Raavi make  lunch all over again? Why was it not mentioned? Now I am curious๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
mahajanaish thumbnail
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

they fainted after an exhaustive search for tape ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I swear what was that ?? They are trying to prove how important their bhabhi is by telling us she knows the location of tape .... I too don't know where it is at my home  , but I m living alone pretty well ... 

mahajanaish thumbnail
Originally posted by: mpks1

Did they all eat? Did Raavi make the lunch all over again? Why was it not mentioned? Now i cam curious๐Ÿ˜•

Guess she didn't , and they all fainted in Dhara's bed. ..  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

congratulations on new EDT ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ