Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Yes the episode was good.

Haseena was not at all curious or disturbed on seeing the pictures and just tossed them aside. And it was nice to hear her calling DSP as Anubhav without any Sir or Ji after that :)

We saw jealous side of Karishma too !!!

Now it needs to be seen who sent the pictures - my personal guess is Bulbul Pandey - as of now he is the only person who wants to destroy Haseena and Karishma and MPT - so he can go down to such low levels.

amolakChelsea thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kaks0211

Yes the episode was good.

Haseena was not at all curious or disturbed on seeing the pictures and just tossed them aside. And it was nice to hear her calling DSP as Anubhav without any Sir or Ji after that :)

We saw jealous side of Karishma too !!!

Now it needs to be seen who sent the pictures - my personal guess is Bulbul Pandey - as of now he is the only person who wants to destroy Haseena and Karishma and MPT - so he can go down to such low levels.

I liked the episode too, specially HM Not believing about DSP, 

Personally i like jealous, KS ,but she is becoming too sweet, because his track does not increase trp ,so the makers are focusing on Anuseena

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think this time Karishma Singh will solve the DSP Sir case for Haseena Mallik.

Cookie91 thumbnail

I saw today episode and I'm sorry but... What in the world is going on? The DSP asked the yogi contractor to make those pictures?! I'm really confused! Why would he do all this! 

Edited by Cookie91 - 2 years ago
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes it was surprising. He must be having a strong reason for this..maybe he is being sent on a danger mission or something that may endanger his life...dont know just wild thoughts in my mind.

Whatever it is my personal opinion is that he should have been open enough to Haseena if he really has some issue.

Lets see what Karishma does..whether she will also keep quiet after knowing the reason or will she tell Haseena 

As usual Friday precap aise hi Chhod dete hain and we all keep thinking through out the weekend :)

Snowqueen91 thumbnail

Did anyone saw today's episode? 

And I think you were right kaks0211! Maybe the DSP has got some dangerous mission! ( Btw I'm cookie91. I had some trouble getting into my account but and had used google to get in here. But now I have finally got access to my account. Sorry for the confusion. )

Edited by Snowqueen91 - 2 years ago
Snowqueen91 thumbnail

What is this? (I can't open the link)

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

y karishma wants to quit from police job?any secret mission like idiot dsp did and left from his engagement..