Oh God ! Please let this news be fake 🤞🤞🤞🤞

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: KashishSingh27

Oh God ! Please let this news be fake 🤞🤞🤞🤞

This content was originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Hope it's fake smiley3

All the major media portals are reporting. 

Gosh she is a gem The character is a gem.❤️

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I really hope it's fake!!! She's so sweet and such a talented actress, no please !

DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I won’t be surprised if it’s true…….Devi hasn’t really been a plot point since the lunch kand, and with Samrat coming back soon, the focus will be shifted to that. 

That being said, the more Vanku prioritizes Oscar Didi, such things will become more common…….useless uncle 😡

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This is heart breaking 🥺

They lost a true talent ❤️

Yeah, give prominence to the role play rather than the actress herself, forget to say cut 🤬

Aadia thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I loved Devyani too.. but there is no scope for her character now in the show as the story progresses.. basically she can come n go on family get togethers,  which is a rare occurrence in CN.. Happy for her! Let her shine in her future endeavors😊

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: DeePiku

I won’t be surprised if it’s true…….Devi hasn’t really been a plot point since the lunch kand, and with Samrat coming back soon, the focus will be shifted to that. 

Soo many good characters will lose their importance as the story proceeds.

That being said, the more Vanku prioritizes Oscar Didi, such things will become more common…….useless uncle 😡

EXACTLY. Mitaali has played as lead, plus the way she pulled of tricky character like Devi, she deffo deserves ss. 

PH OSCAR KE PYAAR MEIIN APNE TALENTS KO GHUM KAR RAHE HAI

Jalebiness thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

She is not called even in critical scenes. No shoot means no Money. Y will any actor hook onto any such show. She could have been given a scene with Sai yesterday, atleast hospital tak hi ajati. She could have given an earful to PP too. She was being totally wasted here so no surprise.

She is great actress for this role, hope they showed her getting better with time with this actor only but let them enjoy pp n her monologues

I also hope it isn’t true But I think she hinted this in her instagram caption as she wrote, Last in this series.