Pandya Store

Pandya Store|Episode Discussion#68|Paint Holi, Black Shirt & Lasun Tea - Page 7

Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ItsmePriya

I really wish to see RishVi having a talk and clearing of their issues...I don't want that ship to sink...it has begun slowly now...there is so much potential with these two girls bonding....many things can be explored❤️

I don't want it to sink😭 I loves these two together- I also wrote two scenarios with them. They can fight but they should be friends with whom one does not need to fake smile. Rishita can be snarky in front of Raavi and Raavi can crib about everything to Rishita- that is the kind of relation I want them to progress to

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail

Hello y’all ladies!🤗

Congratulations on the new EDT!

Kya dekh rahi hoon mein. Forum me 3 polls, ek Maahi ki taraf se, ek ML ki taraf se aur ek Chikki ki taraf se😳

Chikki tu kab se poll post  create karne lagi. Meine socha ki episode review, analysis  aur nayi scenes likthi ho, aaj ek nayi roop dekhne ko mila😆

Iska matlab forum ke activity badne ke liye kara rahe he, acchi baat hai. Last week we were low on activity points according to Chaskameter ranking so more new threads will increase our activity points. 

Any new BTS videos/ pictures/ segments on the show today? 

I remembered seeing an SBS segment  few days back where the brothers are building the room again after the new cement bags arrive. I even remember saying why are they showing step by step construction. Did that segment air or is it yet to come?

i am yet to catch up on the EDT, will do so later😕

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mpks1

Hello y’all ladies!🤗

Congratulations on the new EDT!

Kya dekh rahi hoon mein. Forum me 3 polls, ek Maahi ki taraf se, ek ML ki taraf se aur ek Chikki ki taraf se😳

Chikki tu kab se poll post  create karne lagi. Meine socha ki episode review, analysis  aur nayi scenes likthi ho, aaj ek nayi roop dekhne ko mila😆

Iska matlab forum ke activity badne ke liye kara rahe he, acchi baat hai. Last week we were low on activity points according to Chaskameter ranking so more new threads will increase our activity points. 

Any new BTS videos/ pictures/ segments on the show today? 

I remembered seeing an SBS segment  few days back where the brothers are building the room again after the new cement bags arrive. I even remember saying why are they showing step by step construction. Did that segment air or is it yet to come?

i am yet to catch up on the EDT, will do so later😕

Goood morning Premaaa 🤗

They seem to have cut out that entire sequence, cause it’s already night time in PS land and we’re all thankful for it 🤣 

We got a new murga SBS today 🤣

mpks1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: raindropsroses

Goood morning Premaaa 🤗

They seem to have cut out that entire sequence, cause it’s already night time in PS land and we’re all thankful for it 🤣 

We got a new murga SBS today 🤣

@bold - What? But Why? Not that I wanted to see the step by step construction😆 but what a waste of time for the cast and the crew😕 This is what happens when you write on the go. The writers on this show are lazy bums, they don’t use their brain to think and write. Dies this mean the bathroom track will wrap up with SR later this week or will it continue till next week like we all predicted? 

Link to the new segment, please? 

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Today's SBS clip. Is it just me, but this punishment I find it very humiliating for married women and sons than entertaining?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NP1zH9P1g9o&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Today's SBS clip. Is it just me, but this punishment I find it very humiliating for married women and sons than entertaining?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NP1zH9P1g9o&feature=youtu.be

A more fitting punishment would have been for Rishita and bros to actually cook those items without Raavi's help and all would have to eat that food and clean the kitchen while Suman eats food from outside. We can get some comical scenes from kitchen snafu and romantic ones as Raavi tries to sneak in and help Shiva and DevTa steal their moments while Krish makes comments on the side. But this is so humiliating.

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mpks1

@bold - What? But Why? Not that I wanted to see the step by step construction😆 but what waste of time for the cast and the crew😕 This is what happens when you write on the go. The writers on this show are lazy bums, they don’t use their brain to think and write. Dies this mean the bathroom track will wrap up with SR later this week or will it continue till next week like we all predicted? 

Link to the new segment, please? 

See above post for the link.

At bedroon track/SR, the sooner it wraps up, the better it is.

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

What the eff is this murgi! 😡

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Congrats on the new thread! 🥳

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Malika1993.06

Heina 🤣🤣

Agar Shivi ki beech kuch theek nahi hogaya aur Shiva aangan mein sone lagega toh bichaari Raavi kya karegi other than singing that song🤣🤪

"Baari na aaye humari GauRa ki SR toh dekhi saari, 

Baari na aaye humari Devta ki SR toh dekhi saari, 

yaad Shiva ki, haan, Shiva ki aane laagi, hai bheegi, bheegi raaton mein" 

Omg I Think I have become mad 🤪 Sorry 😆

Kya, kya likh rahi hoon, aur kyun I don't even know 🤣

🤣🤣🤣