Pandya Store|Episode Discussion#68|Paint Holi, Black Shirt & Lasun Tea - Page 6

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by ValleyOfPeace

He already drank the words of her heart before she burnt the proof of it in the fire...🖤

The wounds of sword are easier to heal than the wounds of words.❤🤷‍♀️

Originally posted by Sakmen

True🖤

Chikkiii...you are back with your episode reviews. Feels so good to read these posts. They were amazing as usualsmiley27

Post 1

I loved the fierce Raavi too. Shechu mode off and Sherni mode on. She was bang on and gave it back to Rishitha well. Also I loved the subtle scenes where Shiva gives a proud look at her when Rishitha is going on and on about not giving up her room. One thing about Shivi...when it comes to family they are in one team. I really wish Shiva gets to sit alone and think about how perfect Raavi is for him and his family. She has been his support throughout this room kaand. Like you said I loved her dialogue too that she is doing this to be with him and not go away from him. 

Gaumbi-Raavi moment you mentioned cracked me up as I read itsmiley37My Gaumbi Raavi shipper heart❤️

Post 2

Suman-Shiva scene was so heart touching. It again depicts a mother is a mother no matter what. I love Suman for her no nonsense attitude. She confronted Gaumbi straight on face. Shiva and Suman made me emotional. I loved how she tried to cheer him up. The smile, smile, smile was so beautifulsmiley27 We really need more Suman-Shiva scenes.

Post 3

After so many days I felt I could connect to Shivi scene. We got so many lollipops last week and this scene was the perfect icing on the cake. You said it all....They both want the same thing but are pulled back by their own inner turmoils. Today we could all feel the intense, angsty Shivi we are wanted. I hope after this scene we get the much awaited Raavi monologue where she actually realises the impact of her words on Shiva. Shiva was almost in tears when he told her he is trying to forget but they come back to his mind when he sees her. It was a perfect Shivi scene after so many days❤️

I loved reading all your posts Chikki. Just added few of my thoughts on each scene. Sorry for the long post but I felt today we got something beautiful after weeks of mediocre episodes.

Originally posted by ValleyOfPeace

He already drank the words of her heart before she burnt the proof of it in the fire...🖤

This is so deep and true Mahiiii..❤️

Truee❤️

Can you give us your Vishesh tippini today???

Prii today I was so happy seeing the episode- couldn't stop myself from writing a review 😊😊

Arey don't be sorry. I love long posts and as you said we got a beautiful episode with the original shivi feels- their pain, Shiva almost tearing up and we cannot not gush about it, there was Suman Shiva scene. It was like the Pandya store we all loved

Originally posted by ItsmePriya

Truee❤️

Can you give us your Vishesh tippini today???

You still want it?🤣

I don't have anything on my mind rn, maybe later in the evening. 😆

You still want it?🤣

I don't have anything on my mind rn, maybe later in the evening. 😆

Yes I would love to read it... please post something❤️

I really wish to see RishVi having a talk and clearing of their issues...I don't want that ship to sink...it has begun slowly now...there is so much potential with these two girls bonding....many things can be explored❤️