Pandya Store|Episode Discussion#68|Paint Holi, Black Shirt & Lasun Tea - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago

Waise mein Shiva ki dialog se confuse ho gayi aur hasi bhi aa rahi hi 😆

"Mein zameen hun, aur tujhe toh aasman chahiye" what he meant by that?...Dev ko kya? 

He really thinks that Dev is aasman? 

Matlab kuch bhi 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Malika1993.06 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Malika1993.06

Waise mein Shiva ki dialog se confuse ho gayi aur hasi bhi aa rahi hi 😆

"Mein zameen hun, aur tujhe toh aasman chahiye" what he meant by that?...Dev ko kya? 

He really thinks that Dev is aasman? 

Matlab kuch bhi 🤣🤣🤣

Even I felt it funny 🤣

When he said aasman, the very first thing that came to my mind was - Aasman mein jaise baadal ho rahe hain, hum dheere dheere pagal ho rahe hain 🤣🤣 

Originally posted by Madheart

Even I felt it funny 🤣

When he said aasman, the very first thing that came to my mind was - Aasman mein jaise baadal ho rahe hain, hum dheere dheere pagal ho rahe hain 🤣🤣 

Heina 🤣🤣

Agar Shivi ki beech kuch theek nahi hogaya aur Shiva aangan mein sone lagega toh bichaari Raavi kya karegi other than singing that song🤣🤪

"Baari na aaye humari GauRa ki SR toh dekhi saari, 

Baari na aaye humari Devta ki SR toh dekhi saari, 

yaad Shiva ki, haan, Shiva ki aane laagi, hai bheegi, bheegi raaton mein" 

Omg I Think I have become mad 🤪 Sorry 😆

Kya, kya likh rahi hoon, aur kyun I don't even know 🤣

The episode was actually so good. It has been some time since I was satisfied with the episode.

Though I do not like the childish way in which Shiva and Dev were pulling Gautam, I found it funny😕( even I don't know how🤣🤣). Rishita was so close to stomping her feet that she will not give up her room. I was actually happy seeing the nod and smile shiva gave Raavi when she agreed to give up their room. But then he started speaking🤓🤔 tel masalo ki khushboo. I liked Raavi's comeback after that 👏- she is doing it to support him not oppose him.

Rishita Shiva fight scene was good too- emotions were running high on both sides. Raavi stood up for Shiva again.  Rishita's complain was so on point - Iss Shiva ko ek line boldi iski Raavi aake khadi hogayi par tum..

Did Gaumbi really think that Raavi finally realised that maa was Suman kaaki and she was missing after the fight?🤣🤣 he told her yes Raavi Suman kaaki our maa is missing- we have to find her . Raavi shook her head and saying she is here

Suman Shiva scene was so well done. Suman was pained to sell the kangans yet she kept saying it was not a big deal. Shiva was visibly the most affected and she kept looking at him trying to console him asking him to smile. He also told him not to do any stunts.

( Did any of you almost start laughing when Suman told them to keep the things phast phast?🤣)

They didn't go the usual saas bahu way👍🏼. Suman straightway told Gautam. I think they will resolve it well.

One should really look up to Rishita for the way she keeps bringing up what she wants. She had been fighting, maa had been missing but she sees the materials and she is like ab bathroom bhi banega😆😆

The shivi bedroom scene was my favorite. It was done well. Shiva trying to leave . Raavi stopped him by locking the door. Shiva tries to open the door- raavi doesn't let him. He tells her the exact words of her diary😒- he is so affected by it. Raavi herself is surprised by use of exact words. She has burnt the diary too. Shiva says he cannot forget it- everytime he sees her he is reminded. Raavi asks that they can make new memories( that was so beautiful mahn thank god they they didn't destroy it by some some comedic bgm). Shiva again reiterated that he did not want friendship. The whole scene was so good- both want the same thing yet they are pulled back by their own inhibitions. The angst( I like to be heartbroken 🤣)

I am getting hopes that they would handle the shivi angst track well- we just have to be patient with everything else

Originally posted by Scarysea

The shivi bedroom scene was my favorite. It was done well. Shiva trying to leave . Raavi stopped him by locking the door. Shiva tries to open the door- raavi doesn't let him. He tells her the exact words of her diary😒- he is so affected by it. Raavi herself is surprised by use of exact words. She has burnt the diary too. Shiva says he cannot forget it- everytime he sees her he is reminded. Raavi asks that they can make new memories( that was so beautiful mahn thank god they they didn't destroy it by some some comedic bgm). Shiva again reiterated that he did not want friendship. The whole scene was so good- both want the same thing yet they are pulled back by their own inhibitions. The angst( I like to be heartbroken 🤣)

I am getting hopes that they would handle the shivi angst track well- we just have to be patient with everything else

He already drank the words of her heart before she burnt the proof of it in the fire...🖤