Posted: 2 years ago

Hmmmm seems like Preeta is not pregnant and can never conceive ... is the new character actress mansi roped in to play a surrogate for them ? Seems like a YeH hain mohabbettein track to

Me ...  or maybe distance between Preeta and Karan creeps in for Rishabh to

Come back into the love triangle ... thoughts ? 

I doubt the surrogacy track will happen, don’t think the actors are ready to be parents onscreen. Babies are born in Kshows when they have run out of ideas and a big leap is going to happen. 

Rishabh will not step into the triangle as long as Preeran marriage exists and he is married to Sherlyn.

Kareena Bua hinted at the future track when she warned Shrishti to stay away from Rishabh. She mentioned how emotionally vulnerable Rishabh was having lost the baby and he might get attracted to anyone who gives him emotional strength. It seemed odd to me as Rishabh is kuch bhi ho Rishta nibhana hai types. 

But with Karan finding out about the no pregnancy, Sonakshi’s marriage definitely not happening and her moving to Luthra house, Preeta in self sacrificing mode, Rishabh will find himself in the same situation post  Preeran ‘s both marriages trying to keep them together. 

The best thing about the possibility of this track is Sherlyn will smartly figure out that as long as Preeran are married, she has an actual chance of making her marriage with Rishabh work and for that as much as she hates Preeta she has to support Rishabh’s efforts in keeping Preeran together.

Prithvi the equally smarter one will also figure out that with Sherlyn out of his life, and an easy to manipulate Krithika there is high possibility of Preetaji ka Prithvi happening and will work to break up Preeran marriage.

All this assuming once Sonakshi is in Luthra mansion, she does not fall for Rishabh. Then it is going to be a completely different story.

Hope they wrap the not happening marriage soon and bring Rishabh & Prithvi back. 

Howcome Sonakshi marriage not happening? Or is it simple speculation? Is it possible that Sherlyn bribed the doctor to tell whatever she did to Preeta?

Originally posted by taher33

Hmmmm seems like Preeta is not pregnant and can never conceive ... is the new character actress mansi roped in to play a surrogate for them ? Seems like a YeH hain mohabbettein track to

Me ...  or maybe distance between Preeta and Karan creeps in for Rishabh to

Come back into the love triangle ... thoughts ? 

Surrogacy implies that Preeta can conceive but just can't carry the fetus inside for whatever reason. But here she can't even conceive. So why do you think that way?

Originally posted by pfalcon1949

Howcome Sonakshi marriage not happening? Or is it simple speculation? Is it possible that Sherlyn bribed the doctor to tell whatever she did to Preeta?

If the marriage happens, what is the point? Sonakshi ko like all other characters have to move in Luthra house to move the story forward.Why will she move in with her husband. 

They are introducing her dad too who is supposed to be a long running character. I am guessing Mahira 2.0 with the hyped Dad whom the 1.0 version was so scared of.

Rishabh ought to be furious. Poor guy works hard and misses out on all celebrations and they keep expanding the members😂Even Sameer has stopped going to office. 

On a serious note, they could have gotten any small actress and made her cousin if the Luthra’s yearly quota of attending multiple functions of not happening marriages needs to be fulfilled.

From what I have read she is a fairly popular actress so she will end up getting paired opposite Karan/ Rishabh, is what I am guessing. I could be reading this completely wrong too.😁 

Doubt Sherlyn had a hand in this. Preeta having fertility issue might be a victory for her in the short run, but if somehow  the sudden baby obsessed Luthras & self sacrificing Preeta end up breaking Preeran’s marriage somehow, this will distract Rishabh completely. 

Now he barely interacts with Preeta and keeps his distance happy that Preeran are happy in their marriage. 

He will be back in the mix and if one thing we know about Sherlyn is she is very possessive. Prithvi, Kareena Bua & now that she supposedly is keen on making her marriage work, she will ensure Rishabh has no reason to think about Preeta. 

I meant Sonakshi the new actress friend of Karan would be a surrogate mother to Karan and Preeta child ... if her marriage doesn’t happen.., that way she carries the baby for them and helps Karan Preeta out... 

I meant Sonakshi the new actress friend of Karan would be a surrogate mother to Karan and Preeta child ... if her marriage doesn’t happen.., that way she carries the baby for them and helps Karan Preeta out... 

If Preeta can not conceive how can anyone carry her baby?

I understood what you meant. My whole hesitation in the surrogacy track is that I don’t have faith that it will be handled sensitively and the Baby will be even born. 

If they actually wanted the triangle to be back in focus, they could have exposed Prithvi Sherlyn. 

Preeta could have had an accident, amnesia and all she remembers is her coming from Nasik and meeting Rishabh & his family in the initial days. 

All else forgotten including Prithvi/Sherlyn & her marriage to Karan & Rishabh’s marriage like Prem Bandhan. Then they could have easily dragged this for another 2 years, except this time she falls for Rishabh. 

ITV does not know how to handle parenthood or kiddos. It will be a disaster if this show takes this route.

Good point . I thought the reason for the leap would be because Sherlyn prithvi exposed ... epic fail

As usual

N now trying to understand the reason for the leap ... since they never plan on exposing prithvi or revealing his back story with Rishabh .... what are the viewers going to see with another leap

And another new friend of Karan ... how are they going ahead with the story .... 

Good point . I thought the reason for the leap would be because Sherlyn prithvi exposed ... epic fail

As usual

N now trying to understand the reason for the leap ... since they never plan on exposing prithvi or revealing his back story with Rishabh .... what are the viewers going to see with another leap

And another new friend of Karan ... how are they going ahead with the story .... 

The leap I suspect (could be wrong) is because few people in the show want to prove that KDB does not need Rishabh. Hence post leap he is nowhere to be found. Karan is now 50% Rishabh. He goes to office instead of cricket not for matches but for practice, is the ideal beta, husband material etc.

Remember prior to leap how they showed Sarla really sick as there were reports that they were planning to end Sarla’s character as she was committed to some other show. This would have paved way for Shrishti to move in Luthra and not stay alone. They were planning to focus Rishabh Shrishti bond with Sameer and Sherlyn getting a bit insecure like the earlier days.

If they really wanted Rishabh out, they could have resolved all the issues and showed him moving out to another country/ city to take care of business. There would have been closure and then they could have had KDB 2.0 with new characters brought in which are more Karan centric as Rishabh was the reason Aroras & Prithlyn came in Luthras’ life.

Post leap Prithvi & Rishabh are nowhere found and now you have 3 new characters and looks like they will have full tracks when the existing actors are being ignored.Why?

I have no problem if Rishabh is written off but they need to make it clear. He was brought back with lot of excitement and  we all assumed it would be Preeran, Mahira, Prithvi, Krithika and Rishabh, Sherlyn & Shrishmeer as 2 parallel tracks.

I honestly can’t connect to the baby obsessed overexcited Luthras, this Preeran story where Preeta will again be at the receiving end and lots of unfinished earlier tracks.

Blah…