ShiVi Drabble Series: Reel to Real

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Background: Shiva and Raavi are co-stars in the popular show Kaandya Store and have built a friendly and close rapport with each other. There have been many rumors that the both of them have been secretly dating off-screen and though they deny it vehemently, they can’t help but begin to notice the attraction between the two of them. Is the next kaand in store for them the biggest one of them all? In plain and simple terms – the pyaar kaand?

Drabble #1:

Raavi strapped herself into the seat before pulling down the sun visor to adjust her hair and makeup. She smudged the corners of her lips with chapstick while turning to face the pair of eyes that had settled on her as soon as she had gotten in the car. The intense glint in Shiva’s eyes didn’t match the Cheshire smile sprawled across his face and she didn’t know what to make of it. 

She raised her chin in question and he just shook his head in ignorance before saying, “Vaise khud seatbelt lagane mein voh maza nahi hai jo dusre ko lagane mein hoti hai, hain na?” Raavi stared at him in confusion before realizing that he was referencing the shot they had taken earlier. She rolled her eyes in response, “Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai. Aur tune shot mein itni zor se seatbelt ko pull kiya ke mere gale pe rash hogaya. Dekh.” 

She moved her hair to the other side and pointed towards the small red rash that had formed in the crevice of her neck. Shiva looked at guiltily before swiping his thumb across it and massaging the area with gentle strokes. “Pehle kyun nahi bataya mujhe. I’m sorry yaar. Tujhe toh pata hai mein character mein itna guss jata hoon aur pata nahi chalta reel aur real ka farak.” 

“Haan haan teek hain, chinta maat kar. Ab to dard bhi khatam hogaya hai. Tu shot pe dhayan de,” Raavi stuttered out while swatting his hand away from her neck. His massaging motion had been way too intimate for comfort and had evoked a swirl of butterflies in her stomach. His gaze lingered on the crimson red that had formed on her cheeks and he wished for a scene that would let him trace the color with his lips. 

“Raavi and Shiva ready?”, their director called out to them, and they both snapped out of their daze and faced forwards. They nodded their heads in compliance and delved into their characters as soon as they heard the loud sound of the clapperboard. 

“Neend mein koi kahan ghir jaaye, kisiki kya guarantee? Thodi na pata chal tha hai,” Raavi began her lines and Shiva had to stop himself from smiling at her cuteness. He was sure an adorable pout was plastered on her face, one that was hidden from him as he was facing forwards. 

“Acha aisa kya? Guarantee nahi hai na pakka? Soch ke bol rahi hai na?” He finally turned towards her while reciting his lines and was not disappointed by the cute frown on her face. She faltered from his heated gaze but they both continued onwards.   

“Toh teeke jab mujhe neend aati hai na tab meri bhi koi guarantee nahi hai, main na insaan ko kha leta hoon,” he jumped towards her while jutting out his mouth. Raavi had forgotten to anticipate his sudden movement and hadn’t moved back, causing his lips to brush up against hers. Her breath hitched from the tingling sensation, and he failed to pull back due to shock. She finally retracted and shivered from the arousal that was pooling his eyes. She faintly heard the sounds of her director yelling ‘cut’ but it was as if time has stilled, and it was just him and her. 

Shiva leaned in closer which was enough for Raavi to notice their surroundings, and she hurriedly unstrapped herself before flinging herself out of the car. She ran towards the vanity van but not before glimpsing at the seductive man she had left behind. Oh teri ki. 

Edited by SlytherInMe. - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

hello meri jaans 🤗

so before anyone throws jhoothe chappal at me for creating a new series, I want to make it clear that this a noncommittal series with zero pressure of finishing so it will not be prioritized over my other stories hehe

also just think about how much my heart must have burned while writing this 😭😭

anyways let me know what you think 😳

dhaakshu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I really love AU stories with actors 😆

It was such a cute one 😛

Kaandya Stores jaha sirf kaand honge 🤣

Will wait for the next part 

Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail