Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Anger is the punishment we give to ourselves.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Is this exactly what Virat saw ? ๐Ÿ˜• That's the reason why he blew a fuse ? ๐Ÿ˜• 

As soon as Pakhi said she won't let Ajinkya go without making him drink tea, he should have lashed out at her because Sai was ready to tell Ajinkya to leave. ๐Ÿคข

Yeah yeah I know I called him a creep but I felt bad for him today. Poor guy didn't desreve it. 

He looked pretty much angry at Pakhi.
I hope he doesn't forget how she tried to create misunderstandings between them. ๐Ÿคข

Just loved how Sai said that Pakhi comes in the room whenever she wants then why is there a problem if her friend comes too. Virat needed to calm down and show his displeasure in a different way. Even Sai created issues in jealousy in the past but she didn't go to such level of OTTness.  Veeru needs to see the difference and understand where he went wrong. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Virat was also right about a stranger coming in the room which is definitely wrong. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
I think anyone would get angry. His anger is justified but to that extreme definitely not. 

I might get bashed and criticized but I always tried to see things as a neutral viewer or SaiRat fan.
 Yes I found Virat asking her repeatedly what they were doing totally wrong. ๐Ÿคข What did he expect her to reply ? Oh we were making out, oh we were just exchanging notes, oh he was just helping me drink water, oh we were just chatting about college stuff ?  What's the point asking such behuda question ? ๐Ÿค” But I also understand why he was asking it. He looked quite desperate. ๐Ÿ˜•
He sounded like, I will give an example... You know when you organize a party and your friend invites a person you don't like, You stupidly ask "What is he doing in my house ?" Though you very well know the answer yet you ask it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ That's how he sounded to me. 
Conclusion : It was quite a real reaction and to some point for a valid reason too but it came out in a very ungly way. ๐Ÿคข

The next moment he was like "WTF are you talking about." He didnt' realize that what he was asking could be interpreted in that way.  Because in his head he wasn't accusing her of having an EMA. He just wanted to know why that guy was allowed in their room. Why would they even spend time in their room. Why not send him away or go downstairs ? ๐Ÿ˜•

I didn't like how Sai questioned him if he was accusing her of being characterless. ๐Ÿ˜•
But I also understand that this madness of her husband just hit her like an accusation. ๐Ÿ’” 
Seeing the rage, hearing the questions... yes she was disgusted and hurt. 

They ruined this rain scene. ๐Ÿฅบ They could have made it so much better. Instead of making Virat ask her the same question, they could have made them have a real discussion. They could have made the scene last a little longer with angst. He telling her how he hated to see another man in their room. She telling him that he has such ghatiya soch. They would have portrayed the anger, the pain, the disgust so perfectly... but we got nothing. ๐Ÿฅบ

That car hitting scene was... hilarious. ๐Ÿคฃ It looked like I was watching a cartoon. ๐Ÿคฃ
Couldn't they just made it look a little realistic...  
Oh yeah I shouldn't expect much from Ghum team. 

He was shocked, he went numb... and then came back to senses "Meri patni hai." ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿ‘

And then too many questions running in his head. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
What did just happen ? Why did it happen ? Did it happen because of me ? What did I do ? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I actually loved how he let himself fall to the ground, lifeless. ๐Ÿฅบ

Yeh itna positive ban gaya hai ki he looked saner than Veeru. ๐Ÿคฃ
Glad he didn't believe Pakhi's bakwaas. ๐Ÿ˜†
Why did the entire family come to the hospital if they cared a damn about Sai and wanted to accuse her. Ghar pe beith kar chai ke saath taane maarte. ๐Ÿคข

Is this Pulkit even serious ? ๐Ÿคข This guy didn't want to take any legal action against the criminal Chavans because they were Devi's family... for which he even stopped Sai from telling the truth to her husband and created a huge misunderstanding between them... today he wants to send Virat behind bars that too for an accident.  Now where did his Devi's family go ?  Aise dalogues kyun likhte ho writers ? Logic kahan hai bhai ?  Instead of praising him for knocking some sense into Virat and telling him where he went wrong, we feel like bashing him instead ? ๐Ÿ˜ก

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ay3_smitten thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I also expected more from the rain scene

And the accident was horrible 

Now I want to see SaiRat scenes which are good enough but now I have a doubtโ€ฆโ€ฆ..๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ

Waiting for tomorrowโ€ฆโ€ฆ

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Jo hua so hua .. I want them both to talk why he got so effected .. in KD Rono showed his anger a little better .  When they donโ€™t copy they donโ€™t show creativity so well .they are used to serving  cooked food 

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

LOved the post..... Being neutral is difficult when we have our own opinion on any event. 

Sai might have been jealous but virat does have a weird kinda past pushing into present person always on front of them.... Sai feeling insecure and closing herself on any advancement of virat makes sense. But virat is simply accusing sai for smthin she has already given him answers for. So not cool for me. 

Virat might not feel affection for didi but she keeps on insinuating the same alone and to sai and now to the whole family..... But virat is being teenage jealous inspite of being told otherwise. 

I loved that ghar pe chai peete sequence... Seriously... They do not like sai and it makes no sense for them to crowd there and question character of sai when the actual dheela case is with them

Pulkit, well..... He got all brotherly for sai. Let sai have some ppl on her side. She needs a stable environment for herself. 

Happy writing!!! โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neil's expressions were fab and intense. But I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for Virat. Gusse wala Virat is forever halwa for me. Gaddha kahika๐ŸคฌIss haadse ke baad usme akkal aur sadbuddhi dena Bappa.

My heart broke for Sai ๐Ÿ’”. The otherwise was lying lifeless on the street.๐Ÿ˜ญ Ayesha was too good, especially in the bedroom scene.

Didi๐Ÿคฌ

Chavvanis ko unke ghar meiin amrit chai peena tha na, hospital meiin aake chaaplusi kyu kar rahe hai. ๐Ÿคฌ

Now that Ninad got some brains, can he slap some sense into Virat. Please. Also I want Didi and uske supporters ka thrashing by Virat, Ashwini, Mansi, Mohit, Shivani and Pullu(ab usse dialogues de he rahe hai na, toh thode dhang ke dede.)

NeilSha ka pura talent editing ke wajah se halwa ho gaya aaj. Or wait, NeilSha actually saved the episode from shoddy editing and ๐Ÿคข direction.

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

A normal 18 year old teenager doesn't deserve this. She was supposed to go to college, make friends, have a life and not be a wife and deal with Paraya Mard shit! 

A burden of a toxic family and also deal with Maryada crap because, in our society, male-female friendships are looked down upon. Wake up and smell the coffee; the world has moved on from this toxic crap. 

I had stopped washing Ghum long back despite being a huge Neil fan all my life! 

But, today, it's just so sad to see this girl deal with not only the nonsense of the family but a Shakki husband too. 

She doesn't deserve it! 

P.S- I love your post ๐Ÿค—TM 

This content was originally posted by: Ay3_smitten

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I also expected more from the rain scene

And the accident was horrible 

Now I want to see SaiRat scenes which are good enough but now I have a doubtโ€ฆโ€ฆ..๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ

Waiting for tomorrowโ€ฆโ€ฆ

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Makers love to give us the lolipop for two seconds and then show crap for a whole week. ๐Ÿคข

I am wondering how will SaiRat be back again after this. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

This content was originally posted by: msin

Jo hua so hua .. I want them both to talk why he got so effected .. in KD Rono showed his anger a little better .  When they donโ€™t copy they donโ€™t show creativity so well .they are used to serving  cooked food 

Let's see how they can make them talk. How can one forget that she was questioned for being friends with a guy and how can one forget that he thought there was something between them ? ๐Ÿค”

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Virat doubted Sai for something that she has already clarified not once but many times.. Moreover the way he entered the room, without seeing that it looked like he had already made up his mind on what he was to see and he exactly saw that.. He kept on asking what were you doing with him all alone in the bedroom, insinuating that they were doing something wrong.. and kept asking the same question again and again.. Even while they were outside in the rain...he wanted the answers , answers that were already given but no registered.. Sai's insecurities, her questions though OTT , were never baseless... Virat was totally baseless and illogical..I understand his insecurities..understand his vulnerabilities w.r.t to their marriage but I dont understand his anger and how he treats people in anger.. When it comes to Sai, he is capable of manhandling both Sai and others.. I felt really bad for Ajinkya and Sai both when he treated them with so much disrespect. He did not just misbehave with Ajinkya but also embarrassed Sai..She would always proudly announce him as her husband. The hottest and coolest VIRAT CHAVHAN. It will be difficult for Sai to talk about Virat or get Virat to her college in general, in future.. Just like she mentioned how she never wanted anyone to see this face of his.. He crushed her self respect today.. I am even more appalled on how Pakhi and Kaku go on to character assassinate Sai when is lying lifeless, fighting for her life.. 

In the end..no insecurity..no jealousy..no vulnerability ..no relationship is worth losing your life for...

PS: Your post lovely as usual.๐Ÿค—

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail

The episode was full of drama, but didn't like Virat's reaction. Though his anger was justified but not to this extreme. Both have to start thinking rationally and what was reason behind their insecurity. I'm saying their because both Virat and Sai are unsecured and possessive. So, if their was no insecurity noone would have been able to create a misunderstanding between them. Hoping tomorrow we get to see Virat trashing Pakhi.