Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Neil's acting has gone so bad!

BBFanForever thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This show isn't one to showcase acting but seeing Neil's performance in the show proved script can do wonders. Someone who has been watching Neil since his first show as a lead Karol Bagh to Gulaal even some of the initial episodes till Holi track he used to act decently here but now it's such visibly ott horrible artificial acting & squinting eyes all the time, zero voice modulation. He keeps getting worse. Undoubtedly he's doing his career's worst acting in Ghum. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I agree...I did not like him in today's episode...Ayesha was really good though.. She forgot the dialogue in between...but she was great altogether. 

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago
Ay3_smitten thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Edited by Ay3_smitten - 2 years ago
methebest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ay3_smitten

Yes in today episode he overacted anger like pp does overacting 

And the emotional acting was also funny πŸ˜† 

MY POV

Well there is a saying "sangat ka asar"

methebest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BBFanForever

This show isn't one to showcase acting but seeing Neil's performance in the show proved script can do wonders. Someone who has been watching Neil since his first show as a lead Karol Bagh to Gulaal even some of the initial episodes till Holi track he used to act decently here but now it's such visibly ott horrible artificial acting & squinting eyes all the time, zero voice modulation. He keeps getting worse. Undoubtedly he's doing his career's worst acting in Ghum. 

Haven't watched  the episode, but from few clips, I totally agree with you for today's episode!! Sangat ka kuchh to asar hoga na!!

Ay3_smitten thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: methebest

TrueπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: methebest

Sangat se she did decent job today and he got  inspired by her πŸ€£πŸ€£

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

The rein sequence didn't turn out as intense as it should  be. It was so rushed. Wrong camera focus from wrong angle. When he was crying camerain should be only on his face for audience to feel his pain.. 

Though I agree the way he ran to his room looked funny. His anger in the room looked comical rather serious. He was keep on asking one question "Tum Ajinkya ke saath kya kar rahi thi " this is what happens with shoddy writing. 

I am still not over with his performance during PD lunch. One could feel his pain and anger. Even when he learns about Aniket it was so apt. 

Edited by Shaome - 2 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Disagree with everything. Neil knows better than any one of us how to do the scene. Those who are calling it over the top should realise that this confrontation is different from previous ones . Here the man has to become mad with jealousy,insecurity and anger and thus lose his control over himself. Hence the top pitched dialogues in a higher tone is required and Neil did the same. 

In contrast he immediately showed how numb and lifeless he became on seeing Sai lifeless ( almost) lying on the road. He just made me cry and I am still shattered feeling his pain.

Neil Bhatt did not falter in his craft. He is superb. 

tptwi thumbnail

I completely disagree. I thought Neil was phenomenal today. 

The reason many people thought he looked off in the confrontation scene is because he was supposed to be. He was portraying a man who was quite literally out of his mind...engulfed by his deepest insecurities and fears. He was immediately snapped back into reality the second he saw Sai getting hit by the car. The way his expression changed in that exact moment was incredible... the shock, the pain, the regret...it was all there. When he fell to the ground and the way he said "meri patni hai.."... the way his hands were trembling in the car....the way he could not even comprehend what his family was saying in the hospital...all of it was spot on. He made us feel every single emotion of his today.