zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

I was randomly browsing YouTube and listening to some old songs when this popped up in recommendations..

It's interesting how so many actors from serials of different chanels were brought together😆 of course it's a bit weird k they are all singing for a television but I think it's a sweet song😆

https://youtu.be/t06Mc6l-2jM

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

I am more surprised seeing Jackie Shroff and Mahesh/Soni in this . Didn’t know they had TV affiliations.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Daechwita

I am more surprised seeing Jackie Shroff and Mahesh/Soni in this . Didn’t know they had TV affiliations.

Soni has acted in TV serial.. I remember watching a serial years ago when YouTube had all old star plus serials.. Jackie And Mahesh might have hosted or judged something.. 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

This I found about Mahesh with a quick search on Wiki😆

He has hosted some episodes of two science magazine programmes - Turning Point and Imaging Science on Doordarshan in 1990s

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

This I found about Mahesh with a quick search on Wiki😆

He has hosted some episodes of two science magazine programmes - Turning Point and Imaging Science on Doordarshan in 1990s

He is literally one of the last people that one would imagine hosting science magazine programs ðŸ˜² .

CuttingChai thumbnail

Can't believe or remember how the early 2000s video is of such bad quality. Damn, we have come a long way in 20 years.😆 Also so nice to see old TV actors and MTV/V Tv VJs.

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nikki Waalia was so gorgeous 

Tetul thumbnail

Nostalgia + Peak Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy. 

Tetul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Soni has acted in TV serial.. I remember watching a serial years ago when YouTube had all old star plus serials.. Jackie And Mahesh might have hosted or judged something.. 

Mahesh used to make soaps for DD. Swabhimaan or something was the name of the show. Soni did many TV shows, esp the one with Kiran Kumar had run for many years. 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

They should do another song like this and it should feature bhai. Afterall, he hosts TV's best drama show - Bigg Boss ðŸ˜Ž