Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi Frustration Thread - Page 12

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

I agree. Now a days love triangle shows only are on topπŸ˜† I can't understand what people are liking about that type of showsπŸ€” 

Btw are you not getting time to watch any show ?

Yes bhaavuuu waste of time. 

Nope only into web and you?? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Gayuji.... 

Hilarious post indeed.  RIP KRPKAB πŸ‘

Go and see Erica's instagram post from just few hours back. She has told almost literally  all that you have said here yaar. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† quiet unreal coming from an actress who has a long way to go if she wants to continue acting. IDK but, she is risking her career to say this so openly and forthright and sided with the fans, their comments and their 

wishes.πŸ‘πŸΌ

She just did not say RIP like we do here. πŸ€£ but has sincerely requested fans to just watch the first 2 seasons and enjoy that and try to erase the bad memories of this one. 

Viji

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Very well said πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..when I knew that s 3 is on the way I guess I am the  one participated only in this forum, posted shaheer clips of different articles, pics etc.but just speechless how this story idiot producers destroyed .can u imagine we r the one did petition for not off air of s1..and we r the same viewers now want  to off air this crap s3..a big boo πŸ‘Ž to those idiot producers..i still watch few shows of itv but more watch webseries ..just dont know y like eri shaheer didn't quit? ..he should as he was the one told so many positive things abt this s3 ..but came out totally opposite..πŸ™„πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž 

I have stopped watching this crap month back since I heard its getting off air thus once in a while I peep up ..as what to watch..after a hectic day I dont like to watch this kind of garbage..just wonder how come sony even allowed this sickness to continue?normally they r very prompt to get rid off bakwaas show..πŸ™„

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
Sgayuiyer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vijisridhar

Gayuji.... 

Hilarious post indeed.  RIP KRPKAB πŸ‘

Go and see Erica's instagram post from just few hours back. She has told almost literally  all that you have said here yaar. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† quiet unreal coming from an actress who has a long way to go if she wants to continue acting. IDK but, she is risking her career to say this so openly and forthright and sided with the fans, their comments and their 

wishes.πŸ‘πŸΌ

She just did not say RIP like we do here. πŸ€£ but has sincerely requested fans to just watch the first 2 seasons and enjoy that and try to erase the bad memories of this one. 

Viji

Haan dekha Viji ji

Much needed one. 

This shows how disappointed the actress is regarding the story line. 

And I hope SHASHWANTH RAI will understand and improve his skills. 

The made the show characters soo dump and made a actress to post a disappointment and heart wrenched writing regarding the show. This shows the real suffering of the actress regarding the story line. And hope everyone understands. It is a great tight slap 

Hats off Eri for pointing out!!! 

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kinu17

Very well said πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..when I knew that s 3 is on the way I guess I am the  one participated only in this forum, posted shaheer clips of different articles, pics etc.but just speechless how this story idiot producers destroyed .can u imagine we r the one did petition for not off air of s1..and we r the same viewers now want  to off air this crap s3..a big boo πŸ‘Ž to those idiot producers..i still watch few shows of itv but more watch webseries ..just dont know y like eri shaheer didn't quit? ..he should as he was the one told so many positive things abt this s3 ..but came out totally opposite..πŸ™„πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž 

I have stopped watching this crap month back since I heard its getting off air thus once in a while I peep up ..as what to watch..after a hectic day I dont like to watch this kind of garbage..just wonder how come sony even allowed this sickness to continue?normally they r very prompt to get rid off bakwaas show..πŸ™„

Even I wondered how can one write this much crap story line. They must clearly understand even though the people are into actors the first and foremost priority of them is a strong story line. Even though the characters had a strong back story on season 1 and season 2 the season 3 made it meaningless. So pathetic and making audience whiny. They don't know how to continue the story properly even though they had a nice thought but application wise it is zero. 

It's better to take a break from ITV until good storyline pops up. 

And nowdays actors are into web and mv rather than long running logic less shows. 

Star plus full of Remakes especially love triangles πŸ€” 

rishta wahi triangle nayi

And zee bhagayas

Sony they are struggling that's it. 

Colors running with bigboss and part 2 of their own shows. 

It's better to get into web rather than these bakwas it will eat up our brains. 

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Error

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago