Pandya Store

Pandya Store|Episode Discussion#66|Oily Watergate & Adbhut Chor Police - Page 121

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mpks1

In that case I would like the ladies to punch their faces, leave the house with their babies😕 If the writers come up with this nonsense, I will quit watching it😕

Same! This bacha swap/ donation track with consent is my least fav on ITV. So if it's without consent, it should be them running away far far to never return!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

hogaya hai tujhko toh pyaar sajna lakh karle tu inkar sajna 🤣🤣

🤣🤣

Idhar chali mai udhar chali…aur mai bhaag gayi 🏃🏻‍♀️ 🏃🏻‍♀️ 

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Nups_mish

🤣🤣

Idhar chali mai udhar chali…aur mai bhaag gayi 🏃🏻‍♀️ 🏃🏻‍♀️ 

ab tu bhi bhagam bhaag ka khel karle apne oily ke jaise 🤣🤣

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: mahajanaish

True that ... I love those hanging lights. .. that partition ...... Somehow looks better than before.  

Yes. It has side table and lamps also now. Rishita ke saath partiality ho gayi😆

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

And the shudder to think that Shiva will want to spend time with Raavi just to give BhabhiMa their child🤮

Yaha bhabhi ke pyaar me andhe devar kuch bhi kar sakte hai! I will puke if they show this track and thats it no more PS for me from then onwards! This is the worst they can show!🤢

You know, let me tell you an incident that happened. My MIL was pregnant with my husband and they were living in a joint family in a very small place in Gujarat called Dwarka. My MIL’s sister in law was not conceiving and had some fertility issues..So the older members of the joint family had the audacity to ask my MIL to actually give my husband to her SIL once he is born! 🤢😡 Reason being my husband was the second child and she already had an elder son! Can you imagine? This happened in real life! My MIL put her foot down! She went against the whole house and literally fought against each and every person including her own MIL! Thankfully my FIL was very supportive and gave the family members an ultimatum that if they don’t stop this unreasonable ask, they both will leave the house! Thats how this stopped! 

I am proud of her to fight against the whole family for what is rightfully hers! 

Sorry personal hogaya but thought this is relevant to the topic! 🤗❤️

Edited by Nups_mish - 2 years ago
sr27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Edited by sr27 - 2 years ago
Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Nups_mish

Yaha bhabhi ke pyaar me andhe devar kuch bhi kar sakte hai! I will puke if they show this track and thats it no more PS for me from then onwards! This is the worst they can show!🤢

You know, let me tell you an incident that happened. My MIL was pregnant with my husband and they were living in a joint family in a very small place in Gujarat called Dwarka. My MIL’s sister in law was not conceiving and had some fertility issues..So the older members of the joint family had the audacity to ask my MIL to actually give my husband to her SIL once he is born! 🤢😡 Reason being my husband was the second child and she already had an elder son! Can you imagine? This happened in real life! My MIL put her foot down! She went against the whole house and literally fought against each and every person including her own MIL! Thankfully my FIL was very supportive and gave the family members an ultimatum that if they don’t stop this unreasonable ask, they both will leave the house! Thats how this stopped! 

I am proud of her to fight against the whole family for what is rightfully hers! 

Sorry personal hogaya but thought this is relevant to the topic! 🤗❤️

Yes, situations like these are appalling. So glad your MIL stood up for herself and didn't cave in the family's pressure.

Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Oh joy... like the 12 Days of Christmas, I can look forward to 12 cans of oil, 11 dandas, 10 broken party poppers, 9 plastic chipkalis, 8 lost elections, 7 packets of Rishita's food poisoned Chinese food, 6 bags of corrupted cement, 5 trucks, 4 villains (Jaanu, Maami, Motiben, and Anita), 3 NDEs, 2 stolen kaangans, and 1 very big thappad 🤣

What a momentous birthday. Truly unforgettable 😆

OMG🤣🤣🤣

Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Agreed, I didn't see the scene as Shiva bashing Raavi... I just saw it as an extension of all their childhood fights. This is exactly what pre-marriage Shiva would say, and considering they've had somewhat negative development since getting married, this is not something out of character for him.

Just as ML said before, for every 2 steps they take (bedroom scene), they somehow take 5 steps backward afterwards because of their terrible communication 😔. As cute as the bedroom scene was, I wish there was more depth in the scene... of maybe:

Shiva: Why do you think I would've publicized the fight?

Raavi: *shrugs* I don't know... because you've done it in the past?

Shiva: *turns to her* Yeah... but aren't we married now?

I don't mind the soft smiles, but I wish there was progression. The drunk scene and confrontation scene should've been their all time low point... instead of the ups and downs, we should be seeing slow progression upwards

Her unconscious thoughts of Shiva should be slowly changing from "He always does something to mess things up" to "Stop worrying Raavi... Shiva is here"

Story should progress to this - at least their thought process should change🤔

radicalleftist thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

nope nope nope

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

THE MAN WHO LITERALLY NEVER UNDERSTANDS ANYONE IN THE RIGHT WAY HAS THE AUDACITY THE AUDACITY

nope nope nope

this is how they show conflict how lovely 

I can't I really can't

Right!! I mean I get we have a lot of people a die hard fan of Shiva and the Shivi relationship but this dude needs to get it together. After seeing the last few episodes (and the one where Raavi falls because of his recklessness and he still blames her...OOOF😕). Yeah that was the end for me. 

And even that episode where Dev and Shiva have a heart to heart and he tells her how he feels bad for Raavi but then the next few episodes is still him being aggressive and manhandling the girl who literally tried to kill herself just a few days prior. Just over it.our dude is anpar gawar for emotional relationships so why would anyone even try cursing him for his lack of formal education when he can't understand anyone besides his own Dhara bhabhi.