Aati rehna aise hi roz ❤️

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Congratulations on new EDT 🎉

mpks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nups_mish

I agree Prema! They should focus on getting the bathroom done post the bedroom. Basic sanitation and privacy is every person’s right! But I am sure makers will not focus on that! Also can they atleast get that goddamn bathroom latch fixed first instead of playing stupid songs on the speaker? Fixing the latch shouldn’t cost them a lot and it should be done quickly!!

I feel sorry for Krish! He will be traumatized if he ever sees his bhaiyya bhabhi doing PDA right next to him. On top of that he considers Dhara as a devi too! So it is all the more traumatizing!! 🤢

In the OG, the whole bedroom track was quietly done. Both the girls were involved too. It was a happy track. Also none of the bedrooms could have attached bathroom built as the house is old. But they built a separate bathroom for the ladies. Meena had to compromise but atleast happy she got one for the girls separtely.

Next, Meena worked on getting a washing machine as well😃, there were few hiccups but they got it.

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mpks1

In the OG, the whole bedroom was quietly done. Both the girls were involved too. It was a happy track. Also none of the bedrooms could have attached bathroom built as the house is old. But they built a separate bathroom for the ladies. Meena had to compromise but atleast happy she got one for the girls separtely.

Next, Meena worked on getting a washing machine as well😃, there were few hiccups but they got it.

Here toh everything is a mess!! I hope they would have followed the OG completely! I love happy tracks rather than this faltu drama!! I wish they build a separate bathroom but the current track record of PS makers is pathetic! What I have understood from all the past descriptions is that Rishita is nowhere close to Meena yet. Meena was practical, Rishita’s demands are reasonable but the way she conveys them is annoying!

Why do the makers have to ruin a good show? They had the OG for reference! They could have just copied and pasted the tracks!😭😔

Pandya family should atleast have a washing machine! Itne functions me paisa kharch karne ke badle get some basic necessities for the house I am sure the OG didnt have so many celebrations and was like a normal middle class/lower middle class family! 

Edited by Nups_mish - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Here toh everything is a mess!! I hope they would have followed the OG completely! I love happy tracks rather than this faltu drama!! I wish they build a separate bathroom but the current track record of PS makers is pathetic! What I have understood from all the past descriptions is that Rishita is nowhere close to Meena yet. Meena was practical, Rishita’s demands are reasonable but the way she conveys them is annoying!

Why do the makers have to ruin a good show? They had the OG for reference! They could have just copied and pasted the tracks!😭😔

Pandya family should atleast have a washing machine! Itne functions me paisa kharch karne ke badle get some basic necessities for the house I am sure the OG didnt have so many celebrations and was like a normal middle class/lower middle class family! 

@bold- no major celebrations, they spent on only very important milestones like Meena's baby shower last year, now Dhanam's baby shower.

You are right, Rishiita is no where close to Meena. There is potential but the writers are not showing it, instead hell ben on ruining it.

I went to the writer Shilpa Choubay's insta profile, not very impressed😕Not sure how she became a writer and there is also a picture with her husband, he is her co-writer and he didn't impress me either😕

mpks1 thumbnail

Got my dinner done, dishes loaded in the dish washer, now eagerly waiting for another bakwaas episode😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Congratulations to PS cast and crew for completing 6 months of the show😃

The first episode was aired on Monday, Jan 25th 2021

156th episode will air on Saturday, July 24th, 2021

Nups_mish thumbnail

@bold- no major celebrations, they spent on only very important milestones like Meena's baby shower last year, now Dhanam's baby shower.

You are right, Rishiita is no where close to Meena. There is potential but the writers are not showing it, instead hell ben on ruining it.

I went to the writer Shilpa Choubay's insta profile, not very impressed😕Not sure how she became a writer and there is also a picture with her husband, he is her co-writer and he didn't impress me either😕

Yea I visited Shilpa Choubay’s profile too some time back! Same I didn’t see any creative stuff there! And her husband seems like a drug addict to me! He is seen smoking in most of his pics! They need to just fire this duo and hire someone else

mpks1 thumbnail

Episode# 156

Synopsis

Raavi get hurt

An inscure SHiva fights with Raavi and pushes her away with harsh words. When Raavi gets injured, SHiva rushes to her rescue.

ShiVi on the Thumbnail In Hotstar

Nups_mish thumbnail

Got my dinner done, dishes loaded in the dish washer, now eagerly waiting for another bakwaas episode😆

🤣🤣 

Ready to troll!!