Shooting-Star thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Nups_mish

🤣🤣 Suhaagraat me beech me oily soegi, Prema!! 🤣🤣

SP be like- yeh hui na 3some wali baat! 🤣

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Honestly, I'm not too surprised. KD's OTT pose gave it away that Mohit and him were just joking around on set 😆

And personally, I would hope ShiVi's first night doesn't come that soon. They still have a long way to go as a couple. Shiva doesn't deserve Raavi's love right now, not with how he's pushing her away at every moment. I want their first night to coincide when both of them feel strongly about each other and know that they cannot live without the other. 

I also hope it isn't a disappointment. I don't want a 2 second scene or a 1 episode scene. I want it to build up over a couple of episodes where the CVs get the chance to show just how eager ShiVi are to spend their first night together.

In Telugu, that was how it was shown. Across a span of 3 episodes where both of them planned for their first night together, where Raavi suggested what to buy and Shiva secretly bringing the fruits and flowers inside without anyone knowing. And then, of course, they had an entire episode just devoted to them.

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Skip that episode will be skipped! I am not watching the same crap being repeated for the 100th time!!  🤢 Dhara freaking maa! I am done!🤢

I agree! That episode will be royally skipped 🤪

Saare aesthetic shots GauRa ko hi milte hain.. humare ShiVi ko 2 seconds ka bhi screenspace nahi milta 😒

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mpks1

🤣🤣🤣 who is the 2 Rs actor is she mentioning? Shiny?

I think he is the damn director🤣🤣

mahajanaish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That chaand sifarish scene now looks so much better ... Atleast everybody was having their personal moment .. 😫😫😫

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

🤣🤣 Suhaagraat me beech me oily soegi, Prema!! 🤣🤣

🤣🤣 ommgg!! 

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Congratulations on new EDT🥳

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mpks1

Sakshi mein ye de rahi hoon🤗

Makers de rahe hai hume Bhabaji ka tullu😆

Meri aatma ko dukh pahunchta hai Prema, kaanoon ke saath itna bhadda khilwaad dekh ke🤣

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes I totally support them in this case! I cannot tolerate this obsession anymore!🤢

Their obsession with one character is just ruining the show . I had some hopes that after this bedroom track focus may shift to shivi but now we will get gaura sr , and Suman Dhara drama🤢. 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl

Amazon pr usko ye bhi mil gaya 🤣

He's the rockstar of all things online.. agar online room construction seekh sakta hai toh MBA bhi khareed sakta hai 🤣