PS|EDT 64|Mere Wale Bhootnath Ki Mehnat,Sizzling ShiNu & Gaddar Gaumbi - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Scarysea

Hum kya maangte hai aur hume kya milta haismiley37smiley37

PS Spy- humein Dev Shiva conflict chahiye tha- Dev Shiva, Suman Dhara nahi smiley22

PS Spy to audience: conflict means conflict πŸ˜Ž

Originally posted by Shooting-Star

Konsi actress? πŸ€”

She's talking about Mandir ki devi ji !! πŸ€£

Originally posted by Swastika34

Bohot hi acche shabd ka prayog kia apne!! Lol!!  πŸ€£πŸ€£

* main aaj haste haste mar jaungi*!!

🀣

I know right πŸ˜ŽπŸ€£

I am done with showing her mahaan in the show! I cannot bear her mahaanta anymore🀒

Main nhi dekhne wali!! Arre bhai koi toh roko inko!! πŸ€’😑

Originally posted by mahajanaish

On the other hand , that colors show with jija saali fetish is already done with lead first night ...

they're done? I didn't know that! πŸ˜²

they got a nice rain scene too recently πŸ˜­

humare ShiVi ko kyun kuch nahi milta πŸ˜­

Originally posted by Swastika34

Main nhi dekhne wali!! Arre bhai koi toh roko inko!! πŸ€’😑

Skip that episode will be skipped! I am not watching the same crap being repeated for the 100th time!!  πŸ€’ Dhara freaking maa! I am done!🀒

Adding to my list of professions wronged by PS. 

The process of law and order. They've done this before and did it again today. 

Koi inhe samjhaao land papers ke saath Passing the parcel khelne se uski ownership change nahi hoti.smiley7

And yeh kaisi mortgage hai.. koi stipulated perriod toh hoga paise wapis karne ka, usse pehle nobody has the right to take it from rasik, nor rasik has the right to sell it to anyone.. aur dhaniya pudina thodi hai.. jo aise hi utha ke bech dega... court ke order lagte.. mazaak hi bana dia..

I know serial hai sab kuch logical nahi hoga .. but basic sense toh expect kar hi sakte

Shivi ki pattern still continues. Chipkali continues to chipke to her dur bhagta hua bhootnath πŸ˜†

Raavi's words to Rishita re Dev was equal parts delusional and good. Yea, I liked how she tried to give an insight into Dev's character to reassure Rishita and help her gain perspective. But her words ki woh teeno bhaiyon ko equally janti hai was lolll πŸ˜† Pehle toh, if she knew Dev well, marriage fiasco wouldn't have happened. And then, to equalize her understanding with Shiva to Dev is all wrong and so unfair to Shiva πŸ€” But then Shiva arrived, and I got the whole point of those words πŸ˜†

Idk how many more times Shiva will have to hear Raavi ka Dev jaap πŸ€” Sure, Raavi previously liking Dev is not the main thing that's bothering him now... but I still think that Dev being Raavi's ideal will eventuality get him.  Maybe then I'll finally get a Shiva-Dev fight πŸ˜† But for now, Shiva ki taraf se dooriyan aur badh rahi hai while Raavi is still oblivious. She didn't even see him when she was talking to Rishita smh. Phir puchegi problem kya hai πŸ˜†

At this point, I think I should call this track Shivi misunderstanding track. Considering how long the kidnapping one lasted, I'm sure this will also last at least another 2-3 weeks. Sirf thodi continuity mil jaye πŸ€ͺ

Rest was again . During the construction sequence, I kept worrying about their bare hands and chappal vale feet...no protective gear at all πŸ€” I ffed Motiben-Anita-Mami scenes...they really add nothing to the story or even the drama 

For the last Suman saving sequence, yea, I kinda felt bad for Suman when her son literally ignored her and ran past her to his first priority, Dhara πŸ€” Suman's reaction was very human....Idk if it's gonna blow up into something bigger or not tho. By that time, I was already thinking about how everyone wanted Shiva to look after Raavi but yahaan Gaura milgaye for the next drama πŸ˜†Though considering how this entire week is a write-off in terms of drama, I don't know how well that'll be executed πŸ˜†