PS|EDT 64|Mere Wale Bhootnath Ki Mehnat,Sizzling ShiNu & Gaddar Gaumbi - Page 120

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by mpks1

Malika🤗, I like the name RishiVi❤️

Aaliya, can we add this ship name to the first page?

done! ❤️

Originally posted by milkcakejamun

I wish there was a vomit reaction on IF 🤮

Please no... I really wouldn't be able to handle that

IF needs to update the emojis

Hehe just saying😆

Originally posted by nafees5

IF needs to update the emojis

Hehe just saying😆

yes! there is a list of reaction emojis that I need on IF 😆

Originally posted by nafees5

I won't be surprised if they show us all of them sitting and praying outside their room while they are doing the deed🤣

Naira, kya kehdiya tune😕 now I can't unsee it😭

Gaumbi said he was going to be the supervisor😆 but who said a supervisor cannot work.

When they were leaving the haveli and Krish brought the danda Pandya, she mentioned as a dialogue that it hurt her as much as it hurt them. That is not an apology, anyway, all is fair in love and war in Dhara's world

One thing PS does is that they don't stretch the tracks, hopefully the Suman-Dhara-Gaumbi won't be stretched for too long😕

Haha usko kaam nahi karna tha isliye he became the supervisor 🤣 Gaumbi is saving all his energy for his 100th suhaagraat🤪

I hope this track is not stretched! But looking at the current bts, I feel this track will be continued for the next 1-2 weeks😭🤢

Originally posted by GrilledCheese

yes! there is a list of reaction emojis that I need on IF 😆

Yes.. Inko bolte haina

Naira, kya kehdiya tune😕 now I can't unsee it😭

Ab maine toh wohi kaha jo ye dikhate hain😆

mandir mein puja ho rai hogi toh bahar praatna toh karenge he na😆

Originally posted by Transference

Sorted happens when you realise two things: momzie gyaan

“Acceptance is the most excellent form of liberation, and expectations is the root cause of misery’ 

Gyaan over 😆

I know. Have done both, acceptance and no expectations but still not sorted in many ways 🤣

Originally posted by Transference

Nups 🤗

Big hugs for whatever you have been through or going through. it’s really sad that despite so much progress in the field of gender equality, women barely have any choice or respect for their bodies. Our bodies are regarded to be meant for procreation, and if that purpose is not fulfilled there is a whole brigade of horrors, tyranny and mockery that is associated with it. It can be really taxing to bear children, and those who don’t want to or aren’t able to look down upon. Being child free by choice for over a decade now, I can only tell you one thing.

It’s important that you make decisions based on what your heart wants rather than societal, familial and peer pressure. Consider these as static factors in your life and leave the rest to destiny!  

The society would want to behave in a certain way which would reflect in the conversations from your parents, in-laws and peers alike. One must always listen to their heart and do what they feel is right 🤗

A woman is not defined by virtue of her fertility. She is more than her body! 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Lots and lots of love to you 🤗

#mybodymychoice