Heart broken💔😭

Pratigya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Disclaimer: long post ahead and it's totally rubbish and full of nonsense rant, but obviously related to the show.. it's just that what I am feeling right now I wanna get it off my chest. 

I actually had to take a break from the show for sometime as I couldn't watch the episodes for some reason but I was going to start watching from where I had left it before. Idk why I thought of visiting the forum before I actually resume watching the show, but the news of Pramod not being a part of the show any more have left me heart broken and I honestly don't want to continue watching the show anymore.. no matter how interesting the storyline might be I won't be able to watch the show anymore until I am completely over the fact that Sumod are not together anymore.. I might start watching again if the story gets interesting. I actually started watching the show because I saw a Sumod scene on insta and I loved their chemistry, when I actually started watching I got hooked to the story line but now neither of them is there to keep me hooked to the show.. on the other hand I also love Agnima and getting over Vikram was easy as I didn't find potentially in their love story but this is huge as Sumod had came a long way. I am actually sad over the fact that the man who actually supported Garima Susheela in their journey of becoming what the want to be will not be the part of their lives anymore... I just don't know what to say anymore...💔

Ohh and this is only about the character Pramod and not Paras, it's his personal life and we are no one to cmnt upon what he wants to do with it..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I totally agree. Sumod were perfect together. ðŸ˜­