Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread - Page 55

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by .Rinnie.

There are so many edits on that reel on different songs  Its like everything is suiting them beautifully. 

I cannot wait to see a proper dance sequence between them... perhaps in some angrezi officer ke party me... they could be asked to dance. 

A ball dance 

She in a pretty pink gown and Ani in his dashing suit.... 

Hayeee I am already imagining ☺️

Originally posted by Apsana14

Yeh toh bahut fast forward hogayaaa🤪🤣

Wese honeymoon pe kahan gaye dono??? 🤪☺️

Darjeeling ke hill station me ek cottage has been specially reserved for these newly weds ☺️

Wohi.. that's why it's very important to get him on her side. She can convince the whole world but without him agreeing, there is no point because if this guy decides on something then he won't back away thus his drastic change in 8 years. 

We never cared about villains till date (except ek manhoos and that was due to Ani's changing mind) because Ani always stood by Bon's side.. it was only when he strayed away from her side, that's when we worry because we know he would fight the world and himself for her well being. 

I cannot wait for their first meeting. It has to be wonderful.

+1000000000👍🏼

A ball dance 

She in a pretty pink gown and Ani in his dashing suit.... 

Hayeee I am already imagining ☺️

☺️☺️

Originally posted by Arvi_006

I think after this reel twitter is really become positive 😂😂😂... hardly could see any negative comments or maybe it's because I have blocked all the nonsense accounts 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂

I'm really enjoying twitter right now because its flooded with such positivity smiley41

Ever since the reel came out, I have not seen a single negative BS there.. even if there is one, it hasn't been spammed out of control.. there is just positivity and appreciation everywhere!! smiley40

I see people wanting to watch the show because of this reel... people who previously weren't sure of Badi Bon converting into AnVisht fans... it's so beautiful! 

Edited by .Rinnie. - 2 years ago

I am just wondering shoot kya ho raha hai 🤪

Konsi scene 🤪

Mujhe bhi yehi jaana hai 😆 Kaunsa shoot ho raha hai, kya chalra hai... was this shot yesterday or before? 

Are they releasing BTS accordingly to the upcoming episode and shooting something else right now?

It's difficult to understand since Anchal was in this get up couple of days before too. 

Hum sab sath mein dub chuke hain Anvisht ki reel mein🤪

Koi bacha lo🤣🤣

Haa sachi mei I just wrote  Rama yeah kya hua in my notebook🤣🤣

Darjeeling ke hill station me ek cottage has been specially reserved for these newly weds ☺️

Wowww

A small cottage with the bedroom filled with scented candles around and a view of subtle snowfall from the window...... 

Aage ka koi imagine karlo.. Humse itna hoga☺️

Pata nahi kyun but writing that one line gave me chills - Her fitoor is Anirudh. 

🤗🤗

It does the same to me while reading that line.☺️

Both of them are each other's Fitoor.

Fitoor word has become more beautiful. 🤗

Ohh God Rinn 🤣🤣☺️