Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Unnatiiii_17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

Exactly this! 

He is already Fitoori but for the wrong reasons, Bon is reminding him of the right ones, she is the right reason and with her is all the dreams and hopes he always wanted to accomplish. 

She will bring him back on track and with him by her side, they can both destroy this enmity.

Ani returning to his true fitoori nature can fight the entire world for what is right. 

Bon ke andar bhi fitoor but her fitoor has always been him, her stubbornness and will always turned its head when the matter is connected to him. In any other case, she is calm and sensible, she can handle it without going out of control but not when it comes to Anirudh. He is her fitoor. 

Exactly Anirudh can fight everyone if he feels his reason is worth it .....he is an extreme character.....usko phir frk ni pdta kon h saamne😆isliye we never took tension of villains ....isi pagle ki rhti h humko....kyuki once he is on something he will defo achieve it.

Smiley.6 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly this! 

He is already Fitoori but for the wrong reasons, Bon is reminding him of the right ones, she is the right reason and with her is all the dreams and hopes he always wanted to accomplish. 

She will bring him back on track and with him by her side, they can both destroy this enmity.

Ani returning to his true fitoori nature can fight the entire world for what is right. 

Bon ke andar bhi fitoor but her fitoor has always been him, her stubbornness and will always turned its head when the matter is connected to him. In any other case, she is calm and sensible, she can handle it without going out of control but not when it comes to Anirudh. He is her fitoor. 

+10000000 🤗

Smiley.6 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Unnatiiii_17

Exactly Anirudh can fight everyone if he feels his reason is worth it .....he is an extreme character.....usko phir frk ni pdta kon h saamne😆isliye we never took tension of villains ....isi pagle ki rhti h humko....kyuki once he is on something he will defo achieve it.

He always reacts in the extreme way possible. Pehle pura chillam chilli kar leta hai. Kuch bhi utpatang decision le leta hai. Par Baad mein realise ho jata hai isko.😆

AnVishtian thumbnail
Originally posted by: Unnatiiii_17

Wohi.. that's why it's very important to get him on her side. She can convince the whole world but without him agreeing, there is no point because if this guy decides on something then he won't back away thus his drastic change in 8 years. 

We never cared about villains till date (except ek manhoos and that was due to Ani's changing mind) because Ani always stood by Bon's side.. it was only when he strayed away from her side, that's when we worry because we know he would fight the world and himself for her well being. 

I cannot wait for their first meeting. It has to be wonderful.

AnVishtian thumbnail

Pata nahi kyun but writing that one line gave me chills - Her fitoor is Anirudh. 

🤗🤗

Apsana14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Smiley.6

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRopJpbi-Zl/?utm_medium=copy_link

Still not getting over this scene. Ani finally ate Roshogulla after 8 years. Abb zindagi mein mithaas ghulna firr se shuru hua.

That contented smile in both's face and the flashbacks of memories❤️

Apsana14 thumbnail

Sachme.. jaldi de do dusra BTS ya reel 

Main toh pagla gayi hu wo reel dekh dekh ke... dimag me toh Ani and Bon ne shaadi karwake, honeymoon pe bhej dia maine 😆

Yeh toh bahut fast forward hogayaaa🤪🤣

Wese honeymoon pe kahan gaye dono??? 🤪☺️

Apsana14 thumbnail

I

Hum dono saath saath hain AnVisht ki khashti mein 😆

BTS me Anchal aur Pravi yeh reel wale outfit me hi hai.. aur itna khush dikh rahe hai dono, pravi toh shayad cake ke liye hoga 😆 

But Anchal bhi badiya maaze mood me hain.

I am just wondering shoot kya ho raha hai 🤪

Konsi scene 🤪

Apsana14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aashi_009

Hum khud doob rahe hai tughe kaise bachayein🤣🤣

Hum sab sath mein dub chuke hain Anvisht ki reel mein🤪

Koi bacha lo🤣🤣

Arvi_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think after this reel twitter is really become positive 😂😂😂... hardly could see any negative comments or maybe it's because I have blocked all the nonsense accounts 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂