Posted: 13 days ago
Originally posted by cutepigs

What happened in precap? Saw a promo for 26th July I think, the ending of it where Fateh tells Jasmine that it is too late and Jasmine cuts her finger and Fateh comes running to pick her up, upsetting Tejo. They did consummate today, that much I caught. If even after that, somebody like Fateh who has been shown a good human, does that to someone he didn't say before the deed that this meant nothing to him, then am definitely done with even following written updates.

I am not anti the deed in general, I am anti absence of clarity on what that means to the other party.

Oh i think he looked confused and regretful(?) after he saw the heart locket with JasFa pic the morning after. Im so pissedsmiley8

Wow! I thought that after the deed at least he will have more clarity. 

Originally posted by piapriya

Promo for 26th July. 
fatejo dancing at Jasmean’s engagement(?)

Scene shift to Fateh saying to Jas he will always love her(similar) but now nothin can happen since she is marrying. Jasmin slashes her ring finger with knife. Fateh screams her name, takes her in arms and runs away to hospital while Tejo looks on broken-hearted 

That's it...

This show is over for me jab tak..this moron doesn't get his brain 🧠 back and tejo gets both brain and spine back...

Going on full k drama ekta Kapoor style... Kasam se...the show on Zee TV was the same...hadh hai 🤯🤯

Guys keep me updated...

Ab yeh show tab hi dekha jayega.. jab Tejo will be not taken as granted and she will stop behaving like 80's abla nari😡😠😤

For somebody who finally acknowledged that Tejo has sacrificed everything for Jasmine and him, if he still regrets and misses Jasmine, then am all team Tejo to slap him and go without divorcing him. Let him spend years getting the marriage nullified to marry his Jasmine!

Originally posted by cutepigs

For somebody who finally acknowledged that Tejo has sacrificed everything for Jasmine and him, if he still regrets and misses Jasmine, then am all team Tejo to slap him and go without divorcing him. Let him spend years getting the marriage nullified to marry his Jasmine!

That sounds like a reaaaallly niiice ideasmiley15smiley16 But then what if he comes claiming her and argue she can’t move on

sorry what he has done today if rush for her then I am sorry their no sense watching this anymore sorry I am out 

What if, and am being overly positive here, since Fateh already knows what Jasminr is doing, he plans to do all that to bring her truth in front of everyone so this blind trust from Sandhus finishes on Jasmine?

I know Indian TV doesn't have a history of making sense, but they don't normally convert s*x into a meaningless slip of moment if the lead is good.

Udariyaan