Poll Choice Stats
Ajinkya
32%
Virat
67%
Total Votes : 85
Posted: 13 days ago
Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

I really want to see him negative though. smiley37 Then we will do "yeah vote for Ajinkya as the best man alive". smiley37

Hah ! Best man my a** I will vote for Ajinkya as the creepiest man alive 😰😰smiley37smiley37

I really want to see him negative though. smiley37 Then we will do "yeah vote for Ajinkya as the best man alive". smiley37

You wish but that's not gonna happen & you won't be getting the chance to make anticipatory bail for the douchebag Virat for abusing Sai! Funny how from Pulkit to Ajinkya every other man is called creepy on this forum but Virat babu is the most eternal victim of this universe 🥺 awwwleee mela jigar ka tukda!

Also, I didn't know not being able to outperform in dance competition is the criteria of good/bad human being smiley43

Originally posted by Fruitcustard_9

Is Ajinkya replacing virat ? Is he even competition to virat ?

Kya virat ke acche din aane wale hai ?

Ajinkya can't compete with Virat in being a douch. I agree! No match to him in that department smiley43

Virat ke acche din uske vahini hee la sakti hai 🙈

Originally posted by BBFanForever

You wish but that's not gonna happen & you won't be getting the chance to make anticipatory bail for the douchebag Virat for abusing Sai! Funny how from Pulkit to Ajinkya every other man is called creepy on this forum but Virat babu is the most eternal victim of this universe 🥺 awwwleee mela jigar ka tukda!

Also, I didn't know not being able to outperform in dance competition is the criteria of good/bad human being smiley43

You cracked me up. The level of kuch bhi. smiley37 I mentioned dance as competition not to see who is good and bad. smiley17

Originally posted by KashishSingh27

Hah ! Best man my a** I will vote for Ajinkya as the creepiest man alive 😰😰smiley37smiley37

See my bhavishiyavani. Even a murderer is apparently better than Virat. smiley37

Originally posted by BBFanForever

Ajinkya can't compete with Virat in being a douch. I agree! No match to him in that department smiley43

Virat ke acche din uske vahini hee la sakti hai 🙈

Bold : I know who know may turnout to be  bigger one than virat  .smiley43

Trust me jo bhi sai se shaadi karega wo iss department me shamil ho jayegasmiley43

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 13 days ago

See my bhavishiyavani. Even a murderer is apparently better than Virat. smiley37

Delusion dude delusion smiley37 one day people will say that even jagtap is better than Veeru smiley11

Originally posted by Fruitcustard_9

Bold : I know who know may turnout to be  bigger one than virat  .smiley43

Trust me jo bhi sai se shaadi karega wo iss department me shamil ho jayegasmiley43

Be specific. Name & shame that person. 

Yet it's only Virat who keeps regressing not the other way around. Btw something got for your loyal ideal perfect hubby goals Virat. What a Maryada Purushottam 😭

https://twitter.com/ItsRidzi/status/1413919791421689857?s=20

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin