Users

Frequent Posters

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: BBFanForever

Vote, comment, Discuss...

Hypothetically,

definitely not Virat but not sure about Ajinkya either since we've not seen much of him. He's sweet but there's a lot of things that matter in a person.

In an ideal situation I would want sainto immediately move out of Chavanni house, cut them off and complete her degree. Then she lives the fulfilling life, alone or with a partner. 

BBFanForever thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: basherz

so what does one call - posting their own tweets into a forum is called as ? LOL !!! Just type "how can I promote my social media account" in google or your favorite search engine, you'll be enlightened.

Anyways, I'm not gonna deviate from the topic - I called you out for promotion buck stops there, its you who have an issue with everything & everyone who differs from your opinion.

Stop getting jealous of my twitter followers. Btw I've had multiple accounts on twitter more than 4K followers. Why are you so irked with my followers cuz you have 0 or what? :( Okay sorry for that! πŸ’”

I'm giving it back to for replying under my posts. If they're giving opinion I'm giving counter opinion πŸ˜‚ which you seemed to dunno cuz you are out of explanation to defend irrelevant Virat who doesn't make it to top 5 of Ormax πŸ€£

I posted the tweet link to give counter argument cuz I don't have the pics saved anywhere else. Keep your whataboutery to yourself only. This won't work with me. 

The topic was about who's the better person. Oopsie you seemed to have comprehension issues πŸ˜²

BBFanForever thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Optimist_d

The poll question wasn't clear.

But honestly, I have no idea about Ajinkya as a person. So I dont want to comment anything about him, neither positive nor negative. I understand,  as a woman, its difficult to take few things that Virat does. But I'm not in that phase anymore. For me, things are spoiled since DevKit wedding and I really dont want to have any serious discussions about the tracks, especially the current one. coz I feel there's no point and I dont want to spoil my mood on things like these :)

Then why did you mock me? And commented here if you didn't want to discuss on the topic? 

Well, if you've no idea why did you call that guy beetle faced & creepy? Oh that's new definition of positivity I guess πŸ˜³

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules/Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review. For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum! Regards, I-F Development Team
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Guys,

When a topic on character comparison is opened it’s not necessarily wrong or by any means violation. The topic is open for heathy constructive discussion. Comparison of different serials and their characters is NOT Allowed. But comparison to select between characters of serials in a healthy discussion is allowed.  The topic turns into violation by members dragging themselves into moral policing and personal attacking each other which is the case in this topic.

This topic has turned a hotspot into nitpicking others and commenting on them via personal attacks.

Topic will remain closed.

GHKPM DT

Arziya