The better person?

Poll Choice
Ajinkya
Virat
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago

Vote, comment, Discuss...

Is Ajinkya replacing virat ? Is he even competition to virat ?

Kya virat ke acche din aane wale hai ?

What stupid poll is this? 

Why would you compare Virat and Ajinkya.... there is no comparison!!

So how much do we know about Ajinkya to pit him against Virat? The comparison itself is not acceptable. Anyday it is Virat and Virat only for me. 

Why to compare with anjinkya. We don't know anything about ajinkya character only 19year college friend that's it. What ajinkya done so we can say anything about that character. 

He has no role in ghum just came as guest he didn't shows anything except dance and respect to sai virathe don't has story

You can compare mohit virat as dever then pulkit virat as hasband. 

Comparison on the basis of what ?We have to have some points for comparison.. Virat has his positives and negatives and we have not seen anything on Ajinkya with that respect.

Originally posted by asmi_joya

Comparison on the basis of what ?We have to have some points for comparison.. Virat has his positives and negatives and we have not seen anything on Ajinkya with that respect.

Exactly. On which basis are we comparing Virat and Ajinkya? Just because Virat gets instigated easily doesn't mean he's evil. How much do we know about Ajinkya? And, whatever the reason it will always be Virat.

Even if I am not fond of virat this poll doesn't makes sense. 

We know nothing about Ajinkya 

I get whole Sai vs Virat.. but this poll is as ridiculous and irrelevant  as pp saying sai does nasha!!

Are we comparing Virat and Ajinkya's dance? If so, it's Virat for me :)