Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

There are PPL like me who are liking this track ayu....

and yes if it's the job of the team to give the promo to the channel then only tje channel will promote and colors yeh to nahi bolega na ki yeh track mujhe nahi pasand to mein nahi promote karunga....promo team ko deni padegi ma tabhi to aayega tv pe sm pe...

Agar aise jaye na aadhi public ko koi track pasand nahi aati and sabko acha lagna hota to tv pe aane wale saare shows sab dekhte...par aisa nahi hota na...fans like use like it so we watch those who crib on the track obviously they won't watch and general public tab dekhegi na jab pata hoga show me kya ho raha hai...bina promo ke kaise pt hoga....

People like you are actually in less number...

And like me are sort of ignoring this whole foolish drama for PurVir...But there is a limit to the drama they are showing...

It all depends on the channel...They will ask the PH to make a promo...

Even Colors is quite aware about the potential of this track...That is why it's not promoting it at all...

And forget two even three shows can work in the same time slot...Look at 8:30...Three shows are in quite good range...

Time will tell whether this track will do any wonders or not...As of now it isn't favoring the show at all...πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Edited by darkchocolates - 2 years ago
carljung thumbnail

Sh*t jiska darr tha wohi ho gya, agle week pata nhi kitni trp aayegi..mujhe abhi se darr lag rha hai. I feel bad for Amar itni shiddat se kaam kar rha hai and then this is the result. πŸ˜­

vimram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I feel bad for purvir and priam … really but writer has to make sense in story telling too ….  This show deserves so much more… am really sad for the trp 

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

We are @20 

Almost out of Top 20 actually πŸ€”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRn21rJBX2H/?utm_medium=copy_link

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yrrrrr 

Feeling really bad for PriAm πŸ˜”πŸ˜­

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hmmm

Ab next week chala hi na jaye bahar 

Payalpuri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This track of grown up kid is very boring n it's unwatchable my mom was asking who are these two she couldn't relate to them  As mukhi kids as the introduction  is totally illogical n weird 

Ssk also ahead of molkki now  see how much those leads promote their jodi n that show are they fools that they do so ? Obviously  all these factors are adding up 

Even udaariyan  it's very lead centric show n promotions n bts are of leads only not xyz or family related 

Edited by Payalpuri - 2 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Aur bacche dikao out of the blue neither J and M  said brother sister nor Saki TRP aur badegaπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Manas to wont be knowing at all if they left 5 years back as he was an infant then there is no connection at all writters just sit and write some tracks at the spur of the moment

Thanks Ramona

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

Aur bacche dikao out of the blue neither J and M  said brother sister nor Saki TRP aur badegaπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Manas to wont be knowing at all if they left 5 years back as he was an infant then there is no connection at all writters just sit and write some tracks at the spur of the moment

Thanks Ramona

Totally agree πŸ‘

Nowadays the audience aren't fools n they have may other options as well πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Sampada001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamonaG

Totally agree πŸ‘

Nowadays the audience aren't fools n they have may other options as well πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

exactly.

Also airing timing is big big problem.. Mere ghar mein 10:30 ko marathi show dekhte hai... And ep doesn't air till 10:25πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ